Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I love you, mother

NecroLord
NecroLord
Make me.
Padzi
Padzi
Pretty please. :lol:
NecroLord
NecroLord
I do like Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, but I just can't bring myself to play 3.
Not looking forward to getting molested by high ranking Illithids, not to mention some of that woke shit does irritate me.
You have played 1 and 2, yeah?
Padzi
Padzi
If you don't like beeing molested by Illithids, you always can be molested by a bear. :lol:
Yeah, but I don't remember much. I was too young.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Shit, I forgot about the Bear fucking.
AND that faggot Astarion (though I heard you can kill him, which is very nice).
If you want to try the originals again, make sure to check the Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 Mod thread. There are some patches which are necessary to fix bugs and glitches, while others even add more stuff to the games to make them even more faithful to the original AD&D 2E tabletop game.
Padzi
Padzi
You can kill all companions if you want to.
Ok, will remember that.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Really?
You can whack them all? You can just do it normally, or in combat or quests?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom