Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

Fargus
Fargus
I've played marine and predator campaigns in AvP2 very long time ago.
AvP1 is getting moldy in my library. Never finished it for some reason.
And i've played AvP 2010. Finished the nigger marine and predator campaigns on hard. Almost finished xenomorph one too.
Fargus
Fargus
I'm big into FPS games actually but getting bored with the genre because of all the boomer shooters lately. Developers just make a heap of map cleaning simulators with barely any story or personality. I crave for something like Undying or FEAR and yet to find anything close to these two masterpieces. And every company that used to make shooters is either dead or produces some open world shit.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Those boomer shooters are getting really stale and outright bland and unimaginative...
Fargus
Fargus
I used to think it was a good thing because of all the choice we had. But it turned into pretty much getting the same game over and over and as you said got really stale.

Some of the old games should be ported to VR because playing shooters in it is fun. Just recently had a blast with RtCW port.
Fargus
Fargus
Do you like Undying?
NecroLord
NecroLord
RtCW in VR?
That sounds pretty dope!
I also want to replay it.
Great game and a lot of diversity when it comes to the levels.
The castle, the crypts and catacombs where you fight Undead and Elite Guard Nazi babes, V2 Rocket Base, etc...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom