Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Hollow Home - isometric narrative RPG about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sweeper

Arcane
>I am opposed to the Ukrainian war
>I'm gonna create a game about it whilst it's ongoing
>No, no, I'm not profiting off of all the death and suffering, I'm just bringing awareness
In a certain sense, the video game developer is far worse than the arms dealer.
God I hate the vidya dev Jew.
I play RPG's most for escapism
some folks only absorb media via vidya, as in, they don't listen to news or watch television or read books but will spend their time playing anything under the sun if it looks remotely fun. this is a good way to teach what's going on in the world to hermetically sealed shut-ins in between their hentai gaming sessions.
What's the point of them knowing about it when they won't do shit about it?
Let the hermetically sealed shut ins enjoy their gaming sessions and hentai without forcing them to oppose or support current thing. They're fucked up enough as is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom