Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grumblings about unfinished games.

mytgroo

Scholar
Here is one being worked on right now http://www.allacrost.org
Heroes of Allacrost

Hmm... there are several being worked on Geneforge 4, Age of Decadence, Eschalon Book 1. Anybody got anything live.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nice 404 Error mytgroo..
Even Google doesn't know what you're talking about!

I grumble about Fallout being worked on by Bethesda.

St. Toxic said:
Claw said:
I grumble about Fallout being worked on by Bethesda.

They were secretly handed rights to ps:t as well, so hey.

"Hey everybody, this is Todd Howard from Bethesda Softworks. You may know me as having worked on such RPG masterpieces as Oblivion and Battlespire. I'm here today to share the welcome news that we've picked up the license to Planescape: Torment, and we're certain we can do it justice with a sequel made to appeal to both hardcore fans and the mass audience. It's called Planescape: Torment 2 - Teh Demonz, and involves the hero - he was called "The Nameless One" in the original, but shortly after his arrival in Hell he was renamed "Haxx0r ub3r1337" - making up for his past crimes by hunting down and killing "teh demonz" who live in the plane where he was sent after his death. I know what you're all thinking, and never fear; Teh Demonz will be using the latest Shader Model 3.0 and HDR Lighting technology."

St. Toxic

Arcane
Look on the bright side. They're remaking the mortuary in full 3d to have as a tutorial level.

"To jump up to the highest coffin, you need to utilize a tactic called 'Jump-Crouch'. Run towards the coffin and quickly press both SPACEBAR and C at the same time. Don't worry if you fail. A few practice jumps and you'll learn it in no time!"

"Uh oh! That bell sound means that you've leveled up! Find and pay for a bed!"

EDIT: Ti-hi-hi.

"-Hey, what's up Chief?"

> Rumours
> END

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
"Hey chief, I met this mudcrab yesterday, annoying little creatures. I wish the fighter's guild was recruiting so they could send someone to kill it."

And surely, in PS:T 2, the part of the nameless one will be played by Sephiroth, a rare game crossover sure to please fans of all genres!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Of course he is kidding. They wouldn't rape our beloved PS: T like that... I mean, it's not as if they would rape Fallout!

Wait a minute.
They DO rape Fallout which is now about killing stuff in a gory way while mounting whores while taking jet...

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Jasede said:
They DO rape Fallout which is now about killing stuff in a gory way while mounting whores while taking jet...

However you can not kill stuff in a gory way while mounted on your whore at the same time. :lol:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well, my furry friend, that will be the REVOLUSHION of Fallout 3. Mounted whore-combat WITHOUT BUYING A MOD!!! It boggles the mind!

//Wait, screw this.... without spears...

Inziladun

Magister
Jasede said:

Quit spreading your misinformation. Bethesda would never allow 'Whores' to be in the game, that's too mature. Instead, they'll be replaced with Mudcrabs. And after all the trouble with the ESRB in Oblivion, Fallout 3 will now feature no blood, to ensure that T rating(They might even go for the E this time, as to reach out to the 5 and under crowd).

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Namely a midget dressed up as a Pipboy bent over Todd's desk. Just to, you know, make damn sure we all know what he is going to do with the Fallout license.

psycojester

Arbiter
In fallout 3 the tribals shall be armed with katana's and giant swords. Because Todd doesn't believe in spears

denizsi said:
The rights to PS:T being acquired by Beth - you are just kidding, right?

No. I'm very glad it's being done, however - the flashback scene to Ravel and TTO's dialogue was immeasurably improved. See:

Ravel: I saw a cranium rat yesterday.
TTO: HORRIBLE creatures. I avoid them whenever I can.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I saw a Brahmin the other day
Terrible creatures
Bye

Roots

Novice
mytgroo said:
Here is one being worked on right now http://www.allacrost.org
Heroes of Allacrost

Actually the name of the game is Hero of Allacrost, not Heroes of Allacrost. I don't know why everyone always seems to think that the hero is plural. :? Why are you grumbling about Allacrost?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom