Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heeeellllllppppp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miko

Novice
I can't play. !!! When I start Game I get this message; "Unable to create zbuf. Videocard or driver incompatable" Someone please help.!!!

SexExitium

Augur
Man, this game must be the buggiest game ever!
I think I'm gonna return it and get that other game instead... you know, the one with those things

Sabotai

Liturgist
I used to have the same problem with this thing as well... But I know for a fact that the developers did this on purpose, just to annoy the players.. A bit like NWN. Just wait at least 6 months maybe then they will release a patch that will solve everything.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Aaah, I get it. Yes, I remember having this problem but I think that some guy on some forum posted a solution.

Jed

Cipher
Ha! You guys are a riot. Almost makes me want to create an account just to make these kind of posts so I can receive yet more hilarity!

Keep it up; it's why I keep coming back.
Jed

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Well, the message can be crap or just rather coming from a total newbie.....anyway if it's the last case:

Install the lastest version of directX. You can find this in many places....but you will definetely find it on www.microsoft.com

Check the name of your videocard and go to that companies website. They usually have a working driver

If you can't find a driver there...use google or any other search engine to find a working driver.

Trash

miko

Novice
OK OK I'll be a little more specific, I'm using a RAGE 3D PCI+ video card, with the latest driver, Running winXP. In my directX window ( I'm using 8.1) 3D acceleration is dimmed, and shouldn't be, microsoft will gladly fix the problem for a mere $245.00 phone call, however the last time I used that service they really didn't fix the problem, they just covered it up to come back later, so you can see I'm hoping someone who has the proper answer can help me.

Rosh

Erudite
Goddamn, I didn't know Ohio was known for unbelievably stupid people.

It is now, though.

Rosh

Erudite
That show is okay. Ryan Stiles (sp?) is quite humorous.

Now, onto the topic at hand:

however the last time I used that service they really didn't fix the problem, they just covered it up to come back later, so you can see I'm hoping someone who has the proper answer can help me.

You know, I'm wondering if it was because the way the problem was explained was so incredibly shitty, as demonstrated in this thread.

Spazmo

Erudite
Drew Carey is okay, but the plots and acting can be doubtful.

And Ryan Stiles is much better on Whose Line is it Anyways?

Rosh

Erudite
I'll agree, Ryan is a funny nutcase on WLIIA?

As for The Drew Carey Show, it's supposed to be a bit cheesy and not serious in/of itself. If only a lot more shows ere like that. One of my favorite episodes was when they made a whole load of "bloopers" that were intentionally different from the original show.

Rosh

Erudite
Mistress said:
:? Riiiiiight.

Is that directed at me? ;D

I prefer shows that don't take themselves too seriously, but have some sense of class, and have some humor. I'd watch The Job over NYPD Blue, The Shield, or any other shitty cop drama out there, whose sole intent is to push limits of rating and compete to see how "severe" they can seem.

miko

Novice
Rosh,

I do apologizes, for not being as brilliant as you, however I am thankful that my personality made it beyond adolesence.
So if you please, offer some assistance, (since you obviously are so brilliant) or go back and chat on the Nicolodeon Site with all the other children.
I seriously am hoping you do have answers, though your insincerity towards helping anyone seems to lead me towards disbelief. Thank you.

Sabotai

Liturgist
Miko,
What is the name of the game you are needing help with? How can anybody help you if they don't know the name? I just joined recently but after reading some of the threads I think lots of people are willing to help you.

Or is it you XJEDX, having fun with your alternate account?

Mad_Dog

Liturgist
miko said:
I seriously am hoping you do have answers, though your insincerity towards helping anyone seems to lead me towards disbelief. Thank you.
It's all about the name of the game.

Spazmo

Erudite
I'm pretty sure at this point that miko is just haveing fun with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom