Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Honkai: Star Rail - It sucks almost as much as mods changing titles

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Now that we're done with that...

I decided to do a quick single and randomly got blessed with Himeko's LC to go with the Himeko spook I got a while back.

Feels good, man.
feelsgoodman.png

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Too bad she's one of the worst characters in the entire game for any content. She was my first 5-star and I've still not found a single reason to use her.

Hoping my bad RNG on 50:50s on pulls will not continue, since I kinda want to pull for Robin, Firefly and Jade, but that's gonna be a tall order. Currently sitting on ~30 tickets and 15k jades but that's not gonna be enough if I fail more than one 50:50. Hoping I at least get Xueyi to E6 when pulling for Robin.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I don't care about her gameplay. I like her visual design. I plan to use her in follow up teams whether she sucks or not.

My first 5 star was Bronya, but I've always wished I got Himeko in spite of that.

Tyrr

Liturgist
Himeko is one of the top characters in Pure Fiction. Especially with fire weak waves.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I can't tell any of these girls apart. They all look the same to me
Well, yes. They all have the same ridiculous overdesign in order to distract you from how similar all the models are in height, weight, shape. Black Swan wears a belt draped over her head.

But relative to the game, I like her design.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Himeko is one of the top characters in Pure Fiction. Especially with fire weak waves.
Unfortunately I just never managed to really make her work, despite investing pretty heavily into her. At the end of the day, while she is good in those particular circumstances, I end up finding at least 3 other characters that are still better. This might partially be due to none of the PF buffs really synergizing with her kit, which is frankl all over the place with her damage being split somewhat evenly between her Ult, Skill and Followup attack, making it hard to fully support all of her damage. So far, without fault, anytime Himeko was doing well, Clara simply did better.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Unfortunately I just never managed to really make her work, despite investing pretty heavily into her. At the end of the day, while she is good in those particular circumstances, I end up finding at least 3 other characters that are still better. This might partially be due to none of the PF buffs really synergizing with her kit, which is frankl all over the place with her damage being split somewhat evenly between her Ult, Skill and Followup attack, making it hard to fully support all of her damage. So far, without fault, anytime Himeko was doing well, Clara simply did better.
What are her stats if I may know?

Saark

Arcane
Patron
What are her stats if I may know?
Well, it's nothing insane, but shes at 3.1k ATK, 65 critrate, 135 critdamage. 4-set grand duke, 2-set salsotto, and she's E1 with S5 breakfast LC. She can hit decently hard, but due to her low base-speed and damage being spread across Skill, Ult and Fua, she's difficult to support. Obivously Sparkle enables her pretty hard with the action advance, but Clara, Xueyi and Ratio all do better with her buffs, and that's not even talking about proper carries like JL or Acheron.

Vyvian

Educated
The fake cussing is really cringe.
"Son of a nice lady!"
Apparently it's the intent and not English localization being themselves.

I saw leaked footage of Jade in combat and she's got the coomer market locked down. I will be saving.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom