Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

PlayerEmers

Novice
They actually made Henry look like the voice actor? But why?
hey
at least he ACTUALLY LOOK like the actor

there is so many recent examples of devs botching facescanning
or overusing the fuck out of the same actors... like...
debra fucking wilson
image.png

Cogemesiter

Literate
I never played the first Kingdom Come, but I’m actually quite hyped for the second one I just hope it’s optimized well to run on a mid-grade PC (I have a high end laptop). The fact that Warhorse seems like one of the few “based” devs is just another reason to be hyped.

Unwanted

Cologno

Unwanted
They actually made Henry look like the voice actor? But why?
Something about the brain tripping over incrongruencies between a heard voice and the physical characteristics of the person that generated that voice. Turns out that "judging a book by its cover" is way more accurate for quick, reflexive judgements than people want to admit. Men are generally better at noticing actual qualitative differences than women, too BTW.

Bulo

Scholar
Real faces are only an issue when the likeness is recognisable. Death Stranding felt like a fucking dream for this reason (the frantic writing didn't help). Idris Elba was a terrible choice for Cyberpunk. I'll give Keanu a pass because he was a perfect casting somehow

Bulo

Scholar
Also I just finished the first game and it was very refreshing. Combat needs work, master strike makes combos irrelevant

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
I never played the first Kingdom Come, but I’m actually quite hyped for the second one I just hope it’s optimized well to run on a mid-grade PC (I have a high end laptop). The fact that Warhorse seems like one of the few “based” devs is just another reason to be hyped.

They say AAA RPGs are dead, but Warhorse will yet again humiliate the self-styled, opinion-making game execs and their social media lackeys again by the sheer virtue of:

-Taking the craft and art of making games actually seriosuly
-Growing their company slowly and organically
-Having employees that are passionate, meticulous, educated, cultured and ambitious
-No interest in bullshit (Day1 MTX, Live Service etc.)

Marvel's Dragon Age 4 is gonna look like a kiddy game for drooling GoW fans compared to this burgeoning masterpiece. Toddler won't even see Dan in the lights out of latent seething. J.E. Sauer will aggressively point out that he made a medieval Yuropp Spiel too, ya know? Hallo???

Cogemesiter

Literate

They say AAA RPGs are dead, but Warhorse will yet again humiliate the self-styled, opinion-making game execs and their social media lackeys again by the sheer virtue of:

-Taking the craft and art of making games actually seriosuly
-Growing their company slowly and organically
-Having employees that are passionate, meticulous, educated, cultured and ambitious
-No interest in bullshit (Day1 MTX, Live Service etc.)

Marvel's Dragon Age 4 is gonna look like a kiddy game for drooling GoW fans compared to this burgeoning masterpiece. Toddler won't even see Dan in the lights out of latent seething. J.E. Sauer will aggressively point out that he made a medieval Yuropp Spiel too, ya know? Hallo???
If Warhorse stays true to making it mirror a historically accurate Europe of the time then it will already be leaps and bounds better atmosphere wise than any RPG released in years. I hope he knows who his true fans are and listens to them instead of the people who don’t even like video games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom