Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New profile posts

Total Sherry Love
Cherish Sherry. Compliment Sherry. Give Sherry a bouquet of flowers. Take Sherry on a romantic date. Cook a delicious meal for Sherry. Write love letters to Sherry. Support Sherry's dreams. Listen to Sherry's stories. Make Sherry laugh with your jokes. Hold Sherry's hand on a walk. Surprise Sherry with favorite treat. Celebrate Sherry's achievements. Dance with Sherry under the stars.
What are they saying in Russland about French elections?
Ol' Willy
Maxie
Maxie
Such a sad and prideless question
gabel
gabel
Who cares about France at this point? Or any EU country for that matter? Puppets of puppets of puppets.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
markec
markec
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
GPsjbAjXwAA5LS0
Maxie
Maxie
I often claim that the Catholic practice venerates the ritual so far removed from faith that you could actually replace divinity with actual unironic demons and nobody would bat an eye. Protestants though are the demons.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Protestantism is gay (quite literally today).
And heretical.
Be advised, this poster supports the genocide of the Palestinian people.
Bulgar.jpg
whydoibother
whydoibother
Inshallah, the enemies of Zion shall perish.
whydoibother
whydoibother
Here is my post from October, btw
I think the most likely outcome is
  • Israel marches in, wins the battle, and arrests all undesirables
  • many palestinians leave and aren't allowed back
  • HAMAS has to elect new leaders, maybe some clan wars
  • in a few years, return to "normalcy" and frozen conflict
whydoibother
whydoibother
2/2
Maybe some other political organization replaces HAMAS, but they would still be HAMAS. They will still be revanchist, anti-Israel, and have a military arm. That's just what the political space is like.
What other kind of party do you expect to come into existence in a big concentration camp?
  1. Fry onion and chicken in a pan until cooked through (~˘▾˘)~و
  2. Make an omurice shape with the fried rice on a plate (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
  3. Whisk eggs and fry into a thin omelette sheet (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
  4. Wrap the omelette around the rice mound (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
  5. Make a happy face with the ketchup if you're feeling extra kawaii! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Enjoy your adorable and tasty omurice! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
markec
markec
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
FROM BABYLON TO AMERICA: THE PROPHECY MOVIE

Note: Lord is a title, not the name of the only god which there is no like/other/above him.

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
markec
markec
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
markec
markec
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Hey bro, I'm sorry I insulted colony ship. It's not my fault man the game is super trash. Lets start over, my name is beans00. Lets work together in the spirit of friendship, I can change, we can all change.
Hey bro, I'm sorry I insulted colony ship. It's not my fault man the game is super trash. Lets start over, my name is beans00, i enjoy free games and long walks on the beach.
InSight
InSight
Matthew/מתתיה/Matat-Yah 7:24–27

These therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came... and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock.
InSight
InSight
These who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand, the floods came... and it fell—and great was its fall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom