Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Sweeper
Reactions
3,301 6,634 2 351 6 237

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Friendly advice: don't interact with polish users, do not address a word to them.

Thank you for your attention.
    La vie sexuelle
    La vie sexuelle
    Why you hate potato-creatures?
    Ryzer
    Multiple times calling
    French soldiers of world wars cowards/ faggots as well as what France used to be, and call it a nation of subhumans.
    La vie sexuelle
    La vie sexuelle
    This may surprise you, but I generally agree with it because this is the result of the policies of the Jews and Freemasons during the Third Republic.

But I asked about Poles.
    See, this is why people don't like Jews Infinitron.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    I did however get my buttons back, thanks Jewboy.
    Now I'm off to mass rate a whole bunch of posts as retarded.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I changed this account's email address because I wasn't sure you still had access to the original one.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    If you hadn't I'd effectively be banned for a 3rd time. Good looking out Mossad homie.
    I wade through the mud and stench of liberal subreddits, trying to engage with the Nietzschean untermensch in an attempt to bring his consciousness into something resembling a human.
    At last, I realize my efforts are futile, and that both he and I are simply built different.
    I'm also pants on head retarded for doing it.
    Fedora Master
    Fedora Master
    I poured every sun on you. And every night, and every silencе, and every longing. I have еmptied all of my hands to you. I gave you all - and even the last I had - that i made you sing, behold; that was the last I had. Sing to me now. Sing! Do you not know me? Hear me now!
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    Listen man, I'm flattered but I'm not gay.
    So, you want to be Sweeper again, NotSweeper? I can merge the accounts. Might as well.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    If I say yes, will it result in weird, unforeseen and yet hilarious (to someone) consequences?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I don't think so. Maybe if somebody sent you a DM they thought you'd never see?
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    Yeah, now I definitely don't want the merge.
    This user loves Cockfinder: Trannymaker. No one can claim to have any self respect and good taste if he likes that game.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    Thank you for exhibiting your butthurt Stavrophore.
    Until next time.
    You opened the finest vintage of trolling there, respect
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    The trick is to make the trolling come from a place of truth.
    Same with lying.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    yeah,the truth really butthurts people,especially the low IQ kwanza cunts :)
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    KINGCOMRADE1
    This profile is surprisingly empty for some reason. Spill the pea soup.
    Blink
    Blink
    I aint that type of gal bucko. I was just gonna tell you in the coming months to beta test my rpg.
    Sweeper
    Sweeper
    >gal
    Oh so you're one of those.
    Now it all makes sense.
    Blink
    Blink
    Fool! Read my past post. I am a very respected book/blog writer.
    My gosh, fantadomat .. could your alt. be any more obvious?
    User0001
    User0001
    I meant that you can't solve every problem with a hammer. You need some new tools, oldtimer. See you on the battlefield, "bluntlord".. LOL
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I will ask Junta or Magnat for a sickle then,will enjoy castrating you lol .
    User0001
    User0001
    haha, that was actually insane enough to make me laugh out loud FOR REAL. The trick is to successfully create creative pictures. Good job! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom