Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter 5 Year Followup On The Currie / Barkmore Enigma

Which One of These Human Beings (and Neanderthal) Resembles Calvin Barkmore

• Ian Currie, HOMO Sapiens & Jagged Alliance Designer ... Was Clairvoyant About His Own Future

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Cleve Blakemore, Neanderthal Prince & Author of Grimoire ... Undying Immortal Creature

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Neither, I resemble Calvin Barkmore

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Calvin Barkmore is every Codexer who asks for gameplay without combat

Votes: 55 52.9%

• Total voters

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Cleveland Mark Blakemore You're used to getting the last word, am aware.
You're also used to having to deal with teens or intellectual invalids, your words trumping theirs, your virtual "victories" (how pathetic) further fuel to feed the fire of those starved for cheap, empty entertainment.
A segment which you cater to, exclusively and with ardor ^^

As stated, you can talk and talk and talk.
End of the day, you're a loser with no more time to make something out of his life; other that is than continue to pander to teenagers with cheap tricks and empty statements.
And nothing, really nothing, will change this. Too late for you. Just.. empty words wasted in a virtual bubble.
I know this.
You know this.

Now you keep on talking :)
In some ways, if this assists? You're still providing entertainment, you're just on the butt end of it now. Shouldn't be an issue for most.. it's the kind of audience you chose after all.
Happy deliriums Cleve.
All you've got left.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Is that an award behind her? "CG"? That's not Computer Gaming World, is it?
I suppose it could be any one of these

• 2017 – Brenda Romero – Development Legend, Develop Conference
  • 2017 – Brenda Romero – BAFTA Special Award
Personal:

• 2015 – Brenda Romero – GDC Choice Award, Ambassador Award
  • 2014 – Brenda Romero – Fulbright Scholar / Ireland (6-week commission to study Irish game industry)
  • 2014 – Brenda Romero – Business Insider, "The 100 Most Influential Tech Women on Twitter" (May)
  • 2013 – Brenda Romero – Top 10 Game Developers of 2013, Gamasutra
  • 2013 – Lifetime Achievement Award, Game Developers Conference, Women in Gaming
  • 2013 – Lifetime Achievement Award, Nominee, Game Developers Conference, Woman in Gaming
  • 2013 – Forbes “12 Women in Gaming to Watch”
  • 2010 – Woman of the Year, Charisma+2 Magazine
  • 2010 – Microsoft 2010 Women in Games, Game Design Award, Nominee
  • 2009 – Train, Vanguard Award, IndieCade
  • 2009 – Train, IndieCade Finalist
  • 2008 – Women in Games: The Gamasutra 20, Recognized as one of the top 20 women in games
  • 2007 – Next Generation, one of only six “outstanding female game developers”
  • 2006 – Next Generation, “100 Most Influential Women in the Game Industry”
  • 2006 – New Radical, Radical Game Designer, Nerve Magazine, “The 50 artists, actors, authors, activists and icons who are making the world a more stimulating place”
  • 2005 – GamerGod.com, Top 10 Most Interesting People of 2005, #3
  • 2005 – Guardian Unlimited, Top 10 Most Interesting People of 2005, #5

When you're a loudmouthed woman they just hand out the awards like candy.
I forgot to post it the other day, more proof than ever the Prussian was right about everything.

"Woman does not wish to be a writer as a man wishes to write. No, this is not woman. A woman wishes to be seen in the act of writing because it flatters her vanity and she is nothing more than an exercise in same. A woman wishes to be called an author. A woman puts her pen to the paper and waits for her muse but no such muse ever speaks to woman. Therefore they seek to be honored for writing they have not done in place of the actual work itself."

- Friedrich Nietszche, ECCE HOMO

"A man's artistic capacity is directly connected to the amount of semen he has in his blood - this is why women can never create any art of substance. They lack drive and the same deficiency is seen in men who are weaklings for similar reasons."

LostHisMarbles

Learned
He ignored me now :D

Boo hoo hoo, fat baby got butthurt!
Marbles didn't sit still and take it like i thought he would, boo hoo hoo! Mommy, he's so mean!
I'll be a big boy mommy! I'll ignore him! I'll ignore everyone who doesn't swallow my lies!
Am i so smart, huh, mommy, sniff.

You fat whale.
Now go work for a change, earn what we already have earned; you know, while you were here wasting hours talking to children?
Loser, lol

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Personal:

• 2014 – Brenda Romero – Fulbright Scholar / Ireland (6-week commission to study Irish game industry)
  • 2014 – Brenda Romero – Business Insider, "The 100 Most Influential Tech Women on Twitter" (May)
  • 2013 – Lifetime Achievement Award, Game Developers Conference, Women in Gaming
  • 2013 – Lifetime Achievement Award, Nominee, Game Developers Conference, Woman in Gaming
  • 2008 – Women in Games: The Gamasutra 20, Recognized as one of the top 20 women in games
  • 2006 – New Radical, Radical Game Designer, Nerve Magazine, “The 50 artists, actors, authors, activists and icons who are making the world a more stimulating place”

I forgot to post it the other day, more proof than ever the Prussian was right about everything.

"Woman does not wish to be a writer as a man wishes to write. No, this is not woman. A woman wishes to be seen in the act of writing because it flatters her vanity and she is nothing more than an exercise in same. A woman wishes to be called an author. A woman puts her pen to the paper and waits for her muse but no such muse ever speaks to woman. Therefore they seek to be honored for writing they have not done in place of the actual work itself."

"A man's artistic capacity is directly connected to the amount of semen he has in his blood - this is why women can never create any art of substance. They lack drive and the same deficiency is seen in men who are weaklings for similar reasons."

Not just writing but anything tbh. Why else do they take so many pics and vids of themselves "doing" something but in reality they have no passion for it and just want the praise.

Fuck, i hate it when people praise me... then again, I did take a lot of dead rat pics. On the otherhand, I was never in those pics. I just can't think of a grander thing than dead rats.
vbS8Vfe.jpg

Oh yeah, beheaded that fucker.
HdfsKzC.jpg

And this one is so happy i speared it. Look at that smile. :)
K7mBDBU.jpg

Damn good times... I'll miss that.
VzkAICe.jpg

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
He ignored me now :D

Boo hoo hoo, fat baby got butthurt!
Marbles didn't sit still and take it like i thought he would, boo hoo hoo! Mommy, he's so mean!
I'll be a big boy mommy! I'll ignore him! I'll ignore everyone who doesn't swallow my lies!
Am i so smart, huh, mommy, sniff.

You fat whale.
Now go work for a change, earn what we already have earned; you know, while you were here wasting hours talking to children?
Loser, lol
This stuff would sound ridiculous on a playground but here it sounds really, really, really GAY. Is English a second language for you or is your English like another person's second language?

Use your real name on the internet - I always do because I have more circulating testosterone than an 8 year old prepubescent girl. It will give weight even to ridiculous crap like you just wrote.

LostHisMarbles

Learned

Either you ignore me you fat baby, in which case ignore me; or you don't, in which case conversation may occur.
Do make up your mind, not going anywhere.
Though fair warning, if you continue to act like an infant, i'll just stop responding :)
(unlike you, i don't ignore people, so don't worry. I'll always be here to read everything you post! Awesome, i know)

* and i'm doing you a favour even now, because you want to turn this into another of your circus shows. I'm doing you that favour -of responding- because unlike you, i don't throw tantrums for virtual kudos, nor hide behind the ignore button when i'm cornered; put differently, am only responding to you to further prove what a baby you are when things don't go your way. Let's see how you act from now on? As mentioned, not going anywhere.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

Either you ignore me you fat baby, in which case ignore me; or you don't, in which case conversation may occur.
Do make up your mind, not going anywhere.
Though fair warning, if you continue to act like an infant, i'll just stop responding :)
(unlike you, i don't ignore people, so don't worry. I'll always be here to read everything you post! Awesome, i know)

* and i'm doing you a favour even now, because you want to turn this into another of your circus shows. I'm doing you that favour -of responding- because unlike you, i don't throw tantrums for virtual kudos, nor hide behind the ignore button when i'm cornered; put differently, am only responding to you to further prove what a baby you are when things don't go your way. Let's see how you act from now on? As mentioned, not going anywhere.
Shut the fuck up.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
Shut the fuck up.

Is this a prelude to your usual act of typing "faggot" all the time like the true mature adult, husband and father that you are?
(or pretend to be..?)

Am sorry to inform you i don't intend on shutting up because a third worlder deemed fit to intervene in something that doesn't even concern him.
Nope. No way. How's that :)

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Cleve,

After our discussion of nuke clocks, I unironically thought of you when I read this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-man-Letizia-house-Perth-police-tip-off.html

Neighbor of yours?
Australians are now so effeminate they prosecute you in your own home for being a living creature. This guy was likely just looking out for his own and it was under his own house.

But he owned TEH GUNZ so globohomo is sending him to prison for being an adult biological male.

The Red Chinese need the resources in that country. They are going to get them.

The Chinese reveal in their own newspapers that they think the Australians are officially the biggest bunch of poofters on Earth.

None of them is scared of Australians. Klownworld will never prevail against anyone other than their own citizens.

This is what the Red Chinese soldiers are being taught amounts to the resistance now in Oz.

queens.png

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
I remember that..
Cleve's second, third Indiegogo campaign? Was doing so well, having amounted to what i spend within a single weekend for grocery?
Major success. Ripples all over i tell you.
And the fat whale (no, not Cleve, the female fat whale, sorry) comes out with a Kickstarter.
True to his maturity and all encompassing kindness, Cleve dedicates hours, daily (that others waste by actually working) doing what? Trolling the fat whale's capaign.
Again, not Cleve, the other fat whale; try to stay focused.
And he succeeded. Was quite proud of it too. Her campaign was eventually cancelled.

It was a wonderful moment, denying someone else a chance at making a living, because.. small penis? Anything i can conceive of -insecurity, hate, jealousy, complexes- amounts to basically that. Small penis.
The fat petty man that can't even see it no more.
Or a fucked up life, that's one other alternative explaining his behaviour throughout the decades. A really fucked up, no good life.
I mean he hasn't exactly raked it in in life, has he.. and how could he, being a cunt to everyone; you need social skills to land a job in the first place.
(a job of import mind you; you know, the kind that's lucrative? So you don't end begging at Indiegogo at the tender age of 60? That kind of job)

What else?
Hates everyone he's worked with, slurs everyone he's been in contact with.
For decades in a row, will not stop throwing shit in the fan, even when it's uncalled for; talk about little penis obsession.
Is additionally 60ish years old, fat, oh right, and tends to lie all the fucking time.
But the bonus? The cherry on top?
And does Codex love him for that, lol, talk about pot meets kettle.

Imagine what a washed out, meaningless nobody you must be to thrive on teenagers' attention.
To have and maintain an internet "persona" of lols, lies and hyperbole 24/7 only so that the young at heart may.. what? Think highly of you?
As if their admiration at what amounts to nothing but a pretense changes.. what..?
Talk about rock fucking bottom.

But enough with the past. Let's now start throwing rocks at the people involved in JA! i mean, you cannot possibly compare JA's success and incline to err, Grimoire, now can you.
New enemies, fresh ammo, maybe the fat whale (yes, i do mean Cleve now) can get some new "virtual" fans! Just a few more insults at people unable to respond, how can it get any fairer than that!
Go on boys, keep on telling him how awesome he is.
Morans the lot of you.
Why did you format this like a badly written poem?

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Cleveland Mark Blakemore
So all you could find on me was my purposely typing "moran" rather than moron. O.K., lol.
Additionally seeing "IGNORE" in caps, "this guy" and so on however.. not getting butthurt now are we? :D
It's O.K. for you to be a cunt 24/7, but when someone loses patience with you, straight up to ignoring huh? Avoiding much?
You a faggot on top of a whale? Goddamn!

Doesn't feel good, does it, having folks shitting on you, especially when they use nothing but cold facts.
And yet.. this doesn't particularly seem to stop you from acting like the online cunt 24/7. When it comes to others of course. Curious that.

As to me, because i do know you, you will read this, your ignore notwithstanding, just as you've done with posts from everyone else you're.. "ignoring" (you hypocrite).
You talk and ridicule all you want.
You've done fuck all of import, out there; amount to fuck all, out there; in real life, practically, tangibly. Fuck. All.
I know this.
You know this.
Now you keep on talking. See how many teenagers you get to cheer your fake, virtual-only persona.
Ok I kind of got into the last stanza. It's entertaining the way your grammar breaks down as your seething intensifies.

J1M

Arcane
Cleve is solely responsible for two of the best threads that this site will ever have and has shipped games both as a part of the industry and as a solo hobbyist.

Whose alt is this other account?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Personal:

Seriously, no sarcasm ... what actual game does she claim credit for?

Stuff like NEMESIS and DRUIDS ... eh, I think she just did some consulting over the shoulder. These games are ... yeah.

Seriously, though ... how long has she paraded the stages of the world implying she wrote a Wizardry? Never specific, just implied she did this. Her own boss knocked her back on that one. He knows she's been running this scam for decades, bridging from one conference to another purely buoyed by the fact she was employed to fetch cigarettes and answer the hint line for years inside their offices. Brenda has been running this grift since forever. THAT'S HER PROFESSION, GRIFTING AS A GAMES DEVELOPER WHEN SHE HAS NO GAMES TO HER CREDIT.

Her main gig was ALWAYS her secret BBS of vile alternate sexuality preversion that she ran OUT OF SIR-TECH HEADQUARTERS FOR YEARS WITH THEIR FULL KNOWLEDGE. This is the same woman who claimed she objected to objectification of women and got the booth babes canceled out of E3, which basically ruined it for millions of people who came to see scantily clad beautiful women at E3 in bikinis she could never wear. She destroyed the incomes of these women who made huge amounts of money each show to feed their children with and they attracted publicity and show business and it looked good on their resumes and more than one of them likely met a spouse this way. Brenda suddenly turns into a prude when she begins to look like Bella Abzug and all of a sudden after running a BBS for years for people to post thousands of threads about tossing salad and eating feces and stuff I can't even describe because my contact said that 100% some of it was illegal stuff. This fellow who worked on the inside and had access to their server and personally saw some of the contents said he has flashbacks to this preverted trash that makes him wake up screaming some nights. Brenda was a freakazoid like all leftists until they get too old to do the 100 man rooms and decide now anybody who looks at a woman with lust in his eyes that isn't her is teh eevil. Because let's pretend that is not the entire point of most female existence, to get men to look at them with desire. Welcome to biological life, Brenda. After saying she was against the exploitation of women she then married a dude who was trafficking underage girls from slavic countries.

That's why she was hired to work on Playboy Mansion, which was an abomination and caused a new circle of Hell to open up reserved just for the people who bought and played that game. She is possibly the most pretentious person I will ever meet in this life and I'm glad for that. A lot of these people would benefit from a dose of humility but in most cases THAT IS THEIR PROFESSION FAKING EVERYTHING.

How many times in life in interviews did she call herself a programmer? DOZENS of times. Then she admitted recently she lied about it all and never did learn to code or do almost anything of significance with a computer. Obviously, she wasn't really much of a writer. The stories in Bane were far-out and funny and campy and they were clearly Bradley's work. I don't think Brenda has ever done much of anything but BS her way through life.

I grabbed her hand and immediately got one of my UNBREAKABLE flashes and knew she was an ass-eating cow that would never amount to sh*t in this world.

The whole point of Grimoire was for me to make at least ONE THING in life that was incline instead of FAKE AND GAY® like everything else. Just one thing I could point to and show I was the polar opposite of these Sir-Tech losers forever. I wanted it to be fun and escapist and wonderful and thrilling and feel like it would never end like Wizardry 7. I knew who the Sir-Techs were and wanted to show I was the exact opposite of them in every way ... and the exact opposite of Brenda and Ian and all their FAKE AND GAY® BULLSH*T.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Did you do a full review and analysis of each wizardry and what you would have done to better them? Probably pointless but Curious George wants to know.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

You would need to renew the license and have a published product out now using the trademark you had formerly registered. I can see your tiny brain trying to imitate thinking but it isn't succeeding. Stones of Arnhem was never trademarked and never applied for as a title and even if it was, you wouldn't last long in court trying to assert your right to use a random collection of words you intended to make a game with more than 30 years ago. The judge would laugh it out of his court. When discovery found the story and characters had nothing to do with the original (which I wrote most of myself anyway - at least the part that was coherent and could be regarded as an intellectual product) the judge would tell the bailiff to escort these clowns out with their frivolous case.

You Sir-Tech alts make me sick because you don't POST to the forum, you SLITHER and AMBULATE around using aliases to prove you people are too scared to even interact with others honestly. You can FEEL the grease running off them in between their visits to Atlantic City and cheap brothels. Nothing more disgusting than people remotely associated with Sir-Tech software, the bankrupted failures who somehow managed to go broke with THE WIZARDRY license, which is unbelievable incompetence. Ten years after I left them (that's what "resign" means) these guys had been operating at a loss for ... wait for it ... TEN YEARS from the moment I departed ... after PREDICTING they would bankrupt themselves producing junk like NEMESIS. It's almost like Nostradamus Dundee, the psychic down under.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Nemesis... Nemesis.... oh what one was that? The adventure-like game with wmv sort of like Stonekeep?

Edit.... ah adventure game list Myst

Yeah, I bought it in a bundle of games and gave it to my sister. Never played it.

Edit....
How does it even compare to the Myst games or similar? Do i have to visit the adventure game forum? (Groans....)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom