Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

7 Days to die - Now with Codex Server Details on Page 2

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Upgraded to a minibike. If anyone wants my old bicycle it's in the crate outside my base.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I built a ramp and started a tunnel so asfdasfaf can drive through my base to the trader. I'm considerate like that.

I also have Super Corn.

And can make level 5 chainsaws.

Still no auger. :(

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I built a ramp and started a tunnel so asfdasfaf can drive through my base to the trader. I'm considerate like that.

I also have Super Corn.

And can make level 5 chainsaws.

Still no auger. :(

Asfdasfaf can make level 5 augers. I gave him my motorcycle for it.

People get on Jenkem, but lots of us have busy days during the week.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
All right... who logged out 5 minutes before horde? I logged in and had to spend 6 hours riding in circles around Jenkem's base while starving, avoiding all the birds that were after me before I could stop at sun up and take everything out.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
All right... who logged out 5 minutes before horde? I logged in and had to spend 6 hours riding in circles around Jenkem's base while starving, avoiding all the birds that were after me before I could stop at sun up and take everything out.

Jenkem you have been summoned to answer for the crime of logging out five minutes before horde night. How do you plead?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

Jenkem you have been summoned to answer for the crime of logging out five minutes before horde night. How do you plead?

you were the last person on the server m8, and then when I asked you if you wanted me to log in to advance time and do the horde you said no.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
you were the last person on the server m8, and then when I asked you if you wanted me to log in to advance time and do the horde you said no.

You literally came onto shoutbox, said "HAHAHA ONLY TWO HOURS TO HORDE NIGHT ENJOY BITCHES" and cackled madly. I went on for 5 seconds, realised I was out in the desert and couldn't survive horde night, and then immediately logged out.

Case closed.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got another side of my invincible moat to the proper depth and started collapsing the excess material. I got a ton of coal, nitrate, and iron from that section.

I've put up wood frame blocks to prevent people from falling in, but still be mindful of the pits.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
Anyone got a good horde night base built yet, or is working on one?

I can help out a bit while I work on my other base.

My base will require very little material upkeep when done, but the side effect is I get way too much stone and such up front.

I can upgrade your stuff to concrete if you have an idea you are working on.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyone got a good horde night base built yet, or is working on one?

I can help out a bit while I work on my other base.

My base will require very little material upkeep when done, but the side effect is I get way too much stone and such up front.

I can upgrade your stuff to concrete if you have an idea you are working on.

DarkUnderlord massively fortified the grains building

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
Sounds good, i'll see if i can find time to get over there sometime this weekend.

I'm super busy right now, but I still like to smack zombies and build shit when I get a chance.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I'll always take concrete if people are looking to get rid of it.

I'm probably gonna need about 5 million buckets of the stuff.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
20220213201143-1.jpg

Anyone need fuel?

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Realized recently healing factor drains your food very fast, no wonder I am always starving. Since eating food heals anyway, the perk is completely useless. In fact, having it has serious drawbacks as it makes you always hungry. I will have to take a forgetting elixir just to get rid of this thing.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
I made some decent progress on The Moat today.

I got the most difficult side just about finished. I had to auger a lot of reinforced concrete to take out part of an aqueduct.

I'll build a memorial at the spot Jenkem died.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Realized recently healing factor drains your food very fast, no wonder I am always starving. Since eating food heals anyway, the perk is completely useless. In fact, having it has serious drawbacks as it makes you always hungry. I will have to take a forgetting elixir just to get rid of this thing.

I took the same perk and also noticed my food was draining super fast. Hadn't put the two and two together.

Shame as the reduction in injury time is pretty useful.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
I have level 3 healing factor.

The food consumption seems manageable.

I find myself eating 1 stack of corn bread a day, and I always have a ton of corn meal from looting cabinets while out raiding.

It might not be the most mathematically efficient use of resources, but I always end up with too much food anyways. *shrugs*

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
To be honest the food drain only got really bad to me at level 5 healing factor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom