Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Ban SDG if conditions not met

purupuru

Learned
I think some of the IE games have android and iphone ports? Beamdog's EEs iirc.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Be careful what you wish for, SDG. Remember the glorious days of "Please change this username to Maximus"

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
An T420? Why not a T430 or a T440? Or even one of the W series?

I can vouch for the T430 as a pretty nice machine.
SDG complains about money, so I was looking for something around $100. Sure, he could get better, but that would be more expensive, and to be honest, even T420's iGPU should probably run everything up to Bloodlines no problem.

Get him one of those $100 hand-crank powered laptops they air dropped on africa.

tfw a starving zulu tribesman owns a computer but you don't.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
An T420? Why not a T430 or a T440? Or even one of the W series?

I can vouch for the T430 as a pretty nice machine.
SDG complains about money, so I was looking for something around $100. Sure, he could get better, but that would be more expensive, and to be honest, even T420's iGPU should probably run everything up to Bloodlines no problem.

Get him one of those $100 hand-crank powered laptops they air dropped on africa.

tfw a starving zulu tribesman owns a computer but you don't.
If he lived in Potatoland or nearby I'd send him my old Thinkpad, but sending it overseas would probably cost as much as the device. He has to buy one himself.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Have a fundraiser so sdg can finally own a PC, and if he doesn't play a monocled RPG in a month he should be banned. I also like the part where Crispy leaves forever.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Can I have my screen name changed DarkUnderlord? I'll take literally anything but this thing.

qSetuoG.jpg

Stella Brando

Arcane
I don't think there's any need to punish SumDrunkGuy with vindictive punishments. :( It's cruel and I think he's a good soul inside. :(:(:(:(:(:(

This would be a great opportunity for him to watch some diversity and sensitivity related videos, though. He could report back to us with the things he's learned. :hug: After all, knowledge is power.

We could even get some together and send him on vacation. That full-immersion Star Wars LARP hotel would be perfect.

You can do it, SumSoberGuy, we all believe in you. :salute:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord hear the demands of the people!

v.jpg

Give literally anything but this thing a deadline! He needs to get a PC and start playing RPGs listed as top RPGs of all time on 'dex to be accepted and regain freedom of privileges! To be able to post new threads again and to understand that his meaning of life was experiencing RPGs!

Either that or he shall be cast away, left for himself! Thrown to the deepest depths of RPGWatch and other degenerate Internet websites! To remain a hopeless drunk and drink his life away!

This shall be the ultimate test of his worth, fate and potential!

The citizens of Kodeksia demand!

Konjad

Patron
Also, literally anything but this thing speak for yourself! Do you accept the challenge or are you crawling away like a worm! Are you ready to become a human being? Or will you run away by ignoring the challenge and casting away the chance the 'dex gives you?

SumDrunkGuy

literally anything but this thing accept the conditions or renounce your April O' Neil or whatever avatar.
literally anything but this thing was last seen:
Today at 11:26 AM
And yet no answer. Cucked out, as expected. Pathetic.

I've been drinking myself to death in front of my own mother. I lost my job and am running out of money. I had to get on cobra insurance which is expensive as fuck in a last ditch attempt to get on a stronger medication and to get my ass back into detox. If this doesn't work out I'm pretty much fucked. Sorry but I can't be concerned with RPGs at the moment bruv.

Konjad

Patron
literally anything but this thing accept the conditions or renounce your April O' Neil or whatever avatar.

I've been drinking myself to death in front of my own mother. I lost my job and am running out of money. I had to get on cobra insurance which is expensive as fuck in a last ditch attempt to get on a stronger medication and to get my ass back into detox. If this doesn't work out I'm pretty much fucked. Sorry but I can't be concerned with RPGs at the moment bruv.
Yeah, because you are busy "drinking myself to death in front of my own mother", hence you also lost your job and are running out of money. If you listened to me you'd be wasting your life playing RPGs and being a proper lonely wagie. But you didn't want to spend $100 on a Thinkpad, while having no problem spending presumably way more on whisky (and nintendildo), becoming more and more of a shitfaced bumfuck.

So your excuse that you have more important stuff to worry about is a crap deflection. Your more important stuff is just continuing drinking.

Consolefag drunkard is what you are and forever remain. You can't be arsed to improve your life in any way. People here on 'dex gave you plenty of advice, but you flush it all down the toilet while victimizing yourself.

SumDrunkGuy

Yeah, because you are busy "drinking myself to death in front of my own mother", hence you also lost your job and are running out of money. If you listened to me you'd be wasting your life playing RPGs and being a proper lonely wagie. But you didn't want to spend $100 on a Thinkpad, while having no problem spending presumably way more on whisky (and nintendildo), becoming more and more of a shitfaced bumfuck.

So your excuse that you have more important stuff to worry about is a crap deflection. Your more important stuff is just continuing drinking.

Consolefag drunkard is what you are and forever remain. You can't be arsed to improve your life in any way. People here on 'dex gave you plenty of advice, but you flush it all down the toilet while victimizing yourself.

I just said I'm still trying to get help bitch. Maybe my problem was that I seeked help from retarded faggots like you. And always remember that you wouldn't be able to say that retarded shit to my face. You would be curled up in a ball, crying.

Konjad

Patron

I just said I'm still trying to get help bitch. Maybe my problem was that I seeked help from retarded faggots like you. And always remember that you wouldn't be able to say that retarded shit to my face. You would be curled up in a ball, crying.
The only crying and whining retard here is you. And you're not trying to fix yourself at all, you're just victimizing-attention-whoring "Ohhh I'm trying to get help so much! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLS!" while going to a store to buy another bottle.

SumDrunkGuy

We are going to have a conversation. See you in shitbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom