Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
When did I complain I got banned? I made a comment on the current ITS fan base on Steam and the active thread of people drooling over romance. Apparently those same faggots are on the Codex. Upset you couldn't romance Faythe?

Litmanen

Educated
When did I complain I got banned? I made a comment on the current ITS fan base on Steam and the active thread of people drooling over romance. Apparently those same faggots are on the Codex. Upset you couldn't romance Faythe?
Come on, don't be that sad that no one listens to you stupid theories.

Anyway, I'm upset I cannot romance you. You're such an alpha. I have goose bumps just reading you.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
From Age of Decadence & Dungeon Rats to this. A decent game which brought it the lowest common denominator, needing some weird relationships with characters on a screen, even wanting it on an ending slide. Maybe you fags would feel more at home in a thread with the danger hairs talking about potential romances?

Litmanen

Educated
From Age of Decadence & Dungeon Rats to this. A decent game which brought it the lowest common denominator, needing some weird relationships with characters on a screen, even wanting it on an ending slide. Maybe you fags would feel more at home in a thread with the danger hairs talking about potential romances?
Do you really think that, insisting on calling me faggot, would sooner or later trigger me?

I hope not, otherwise you'll wait in vain.

And, all in all, I don't understand your problem with romances.

jackofshadows

Magister
Are you high? There's none romance in CSG and has never been planned. Some random ass steamtard entered the hub, he probably don't even own the game. You replied to him, he reported your ass and then a steam modfag banned you. But somehow you came to all sorts of conclusions. If anything, ITS is dead because those notional faggots didn't buy CSG.

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
Butthurt rightoids retards sperging and feigning outrage when they don't get approval like the alpha males they desperately want to be.

A good idea that could be implemented, a high CHA female character having some options for seduction/flirting to get through. Yet romancefag wants ending slide romance/hook up. Even when romance lovers accidentally stumble upon a good idea, they ignore all possible uses and only care about muh love.

Romances are written terribly 99.9% of the time and take time away from developing important things. Anyone calling for them in games which need to focus elsewhere. ITS had more experience + 8 years to develop something that blows AoD and Dungeon Rats out of the water, they didn't.

If CS sells much better to fund next game (which I hope it does, I don't want to see these guys out of business), that audience ITS is apparently attracting will make the next game much worse to pander, or it'll be a flop.

Do you really think that, insisting on calling me faggot, would sooner or later trigger me?
I'm calling you a faggot because that's what you are. No idea who you are so no point of spending time "trying to trigger" you lmao what kind of self absorbed bs

Butthurt rightoids retards sperging and feigning outrage when they don't get approval like the alpha males they desperately want to be.
You Codex schizos need to get your facts straight. Am I a rightoid/alpha male LARPer or am I a butthurt vatnik/Z dicksucker/cuck who puts pussy on a pedestal or a hohol/globohomo follower or a nazi who needs to be exterminated?

I can't wait to add something more to the list, as long as retards like Marat Are around

Beans00

Augur

Grafvonmolke told me you got bullied out of mebrillo's discord because everyone said you were autistic and you sounded depressed all the time. He also said you're poor. Also you have like 55k posts in the shoutbox you're a complete and total loser lmao.

It's a discord fag? Makes sense. Impossible to keep up with all the cliques that go on outside of here. Marat , tell me, did some other faggot complain about me on discord or something?

Who knows, might explain why this retard thinks I'm a rightoid despite the fact I've never interacted with the thing.

Litmanen

Educated
A good idea that could be implemented, a high CHA female character having some options for seduction/flirting to get through. Yet romancefag wants ending slide romance/hook up. Even when romance lovers accidentally stumble upon a good idea, they ignore all possible uses and only care about muh love.

Romances are written terribly 99.9% of the time and take time away from developing important things. Anyone calling for them in games which need to focus elsewhere. ITS had more experience + 8 years to develop something that blows AoD and Dungeon Rats out of the water, they didn't.

If CS sells much better to fund next game (which I hope it does, I don't want to see these guys out of business), that audience ITS is apparently attracting will make the next game much worse to pander, or it'll be a flop.

I'm calling you a faggot because that's what you are. No idea who you are so no point of spending time "trying to trigger" you lmao what kind of self absorbed bs

So you decide which are good or bad ideas. I understand now.
And you also decide, as I can see, who should express his/her ideas and who can't.

You must be the nicest guy in your imaginary group of friends, for sure.

It's a discord fag? Makes sense. Impossible to keep up with all the cliques that go on outside of here. @Marat , tell me, did some other faggot complain about me on discord or something?

Who knows, might explain why this retard thinks I'm a rightoid despite the fact I've never interacted with the thing.

Either you are rightoid or you're completely stupid.

I can accept you are both, anyway.

Plus the micropenis, that's sure.

Üstad

Arcane
A 10 INT 4 CHA character should have be able to take control of life support and kill everyone while announcing his school shooting manifesto across the ship. That would be a truly unique ending.

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
the writing is only passable (and filled with slavic nihilism).
Meaning?
The game is filled with asshole characters who only look out for themselves. All fractions are displayed as corrupt and totalitarian, sometimes acting in direct contradictions to the values they are supposed to represent. I don't think there is a single authentically idealistic character in the whole game. Also, the game likes to point out that there is no hope to actually improve things and that the struggle between the fractions is pointless. For example, you can do a side quest to take control of one corner of the maintenance deck away from another fraction. The game makes it very clear that this doesn't change anything, but people fight to the death for this nevertheless. I associate this kind of pessimistic / nihilistic view with slavic literature. Personally, I find it quite tiring.

Last edited:

Beans00

Augur
The game is filled with asshole characters who only look out for themselves. All fractions are displayed as corrupt and totalitarian, sometimes acting in direct contradictions to the values they are supposed to represent. I don't think there is a single authentically idealistic character in the whole game. Also, the game likes to point out that there is no hope to actually improve things and that the struggle between the fractions is pointless. For example, you can do a side quest to take control of one corner of the maintenance deck away from another fraction. The game makes it very clear that this doesn't change anything, but people fight to the death for this nevertheless. I associate this kind of pessimistic / nihilistic view with slavic literature. Personally, I find it quite tiring.

The writing was shit and all the characters were fucking boring. Also the factions sucked.

Üstad

Arcane

The writing was shit and all the characters were fucking boring. Also the factions sucked.
I wouldn't call it shit but underwhelming and it's because AoG set the bar too high. The game writing feels rushed to the end.

Saduj

Arcane
All the talk about nihilism is a bit exaggerated, IMO. It is very easy to end the game with an optimistic ending.

And there are NPCs who aren't assholes. They just aren't in charge of anything. The elites being ridiculously selfish and full of shit doesn't seem too unrealistic to me.

thesecret1

Arcane
I think most of the nihilism complaints are borne from the way the Habitat is handled. Three factions that are virtually identical, all three ruled by assholes that only use their ideology as a tool. Very nihilistic, but more importantly, very BORING. The fact you spend a lot of time interacting with them throughout worsens the issue. Outside of the Habitat, it wasn't really an issue.

Spike

Educated
It's a discord fag? Makes sense. Impossible to keep up with all the cliques that go on outside of here. Marat , tell me, did some other faggot complain about me on discord or something?

I don't know what's going on with all this drama but how did you get so many title things attached to your name? :lol: :lol:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
the writing is only passable (and filled with slavic nihilism).
Meaning?
So kind of like real life then, right?

Kind of funny and makes you think eh?

Üstad

Arcane
Lack of crafting, alchemy is a big problem and result of rushed design imo. Just buying consumables doesnt cut it.

Also the game is very linear aside from the endgame, all these are big stepback from AoD. It is a good game, but AoD sets the bar too high. The linear design make it more similar to Dungeon Rats, I think the game should have just embrace that route, rather than this approach.

Alphons

Cipher
Finished the first playthrough with a diplomat, but did not fully commit to pacifist (saved Smiles and killed some critters/turrets).

Sided with Jonas and convinced Mercy to help, made an alliance with Detroit, helped the Bay stay indenpendent, prevented the mutant coup, gave machine to Protectors and betrayed them when monks asked for the machine.

Reloaded a bit for both Protector endings, but overall I preferred the monks

I played with the starting trio and Evans felt a bit flat when compared to Faythe and Jed. Did I miss his quest or was it the quest when you assist him as Abe's guards?

I really enjoyed the 3 bigger stealth missions.
Church crypt, mansion of the Protector secret police guy and the Protectorate building that you infiltrate for the Brotherhood chick
Are there any more? How should I reach them in the next playthroughs?

Out of curiosity- how hard is that one fight against the monks if you decide to turn the ship around?
My party was wiped out in 1 turn, so beating their asses is definitely on my to-do list next playthrough.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I really enjoyed the 3 bigger stealth missions.
Church crypt, mansion of the Protector secret police guy and the Protectorate building that you infiltrate for the Brotherhood chick
Are there any more? How should I reach them in the next playthroughs?
In the factory when dealing with the Black Hand you can get yourself thrown into their jail (I think by botching the speechcraft path) and get a chance to break out, with plenty of opportunity for silent murder and looting while you make your escape.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom