Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Czechs are silly: BG3 rumours

YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY CZECH GAME?wHAT ABOUT MAFIA,HIDDEN AND DANGEROUS2?THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN THE WORLD!!!(WITH BALDURS GATE 1,BALDURS GATE 2,BALDURS GATE DARK ALLIANCE,BALDURS GATE DARK ALLIANCE 2,FALLOUT,GTA:VICE CITY)
AND WHAT ABOUT OUR FOOTBAL AND HOCKEY?WHAT ABOUT PAVEL NEDVED(JUVENTUS),TOMAS ROSICKY,JAN KOLLER(DORTMUND),MILAN BAROÅ (LIVERPOOL),MAREK JANKULOVSKI(UDINESE),ZDENĚK GRYGERA(AJAX AMSTERDAM) ATC...
WHAT ABOUT JAROMIR JAGR(NYR) DOMINIK HAÅ EK,ROBERT LANG (DET),MILAN HEJDUK(COL) ROMAN ČECHMÁNEK(LOS ANGELES),MARTIN HAVLÁT(OTT),DAVID VÝBORNÝ(COLUMBUS),ROBERT RAICHEL(TORONTO),PATRIK ELIÁŠ(NEW JERSEY)ATC...
WE ARE CZECH REPUBLIC A WE ARE DEMOCRATIC STATE! DEMOCRATIC! COMMUNIST ARE GONE MORE THAN 11 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Shut up, Canada is world leader in hockey anyways, and Czech Rep is nothing compared to the American gaming industry.

Anyways, what was Albion?

Ultron

Liturgist
although Robert Lang did make a nice goal in the first series....defenseman was riding his jock. :shock:

Czecher

Novice
S4ur0n27 said:
Shut up, Canada is world leader in hockey anyways, and Czech Rep is nothing compared to the American gaming industry.

Oh yeah! The Great Canadian hockey! Almost lost with Austria! :D

And Albion is a totally classic RPG. One of the best ever.

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Czecher said:
S4ur0n27 said:

Oh yeah! The Great Canadian hockey! Almost lost with Austria! :D

And Albion is a totally classic RPG. One of the best ever.

Oh yea, all our best players are busy in the NHL playoffs here, thanks.

Anyway, I doubt a game's enough to judge a team. Sweden lost to Belarus after all.

Anonymous

Studies show that Communism has a direct effect on people's sense of sarcasm.

dipdipdip

Liturgist
I didn't like Albion. It felt like a console RPG what with the forced player identity and absolute lack of choice.

It's available at The Underdogs for those interested.

Cougar

Novice
Spazmo said:
Damn Reds.

Feeling like a big boy now, eh? Let me remind you it's not our fault where we are born, ok? *sigh* Why am I wasting my breath, you're obviously just an immature brat.

Calis

Pensionado
Cougar said:
Feeling like a big boy now, eh? Let me remind you it's not our fault where we are born, ok? *sigh* Why am I wasting my breath, you're obviously just an immature brat.
Shut up, commie scum!

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
One thing that I will say about the Czech Republic is that the women there are SUPER HOT!!! There must be something in the water there or something.

That must be why they suck at hockey and making video games. With all those hot chicks, who has time to work.

Cougar

Novice
Calis said:
Cougar said:
Shut up, commie scum!

Cool, another smart-ass. What is this anyway, some kind of nazi site?

Calis

Pensionado
No. We're mainly against stupid people. I have nothing against Czechs. Been to your country several times, people were nice, Prague is beautiful. You guys had the best velvet revolution ever.

I don't even have anything against communists.

However. Because we generally manage to keep the kiddies out, we get to make politically incorrect wisecracks about countries and the people that inhabit them. Can't deal with that or too dense to get the joke? Then get the fuck out.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Don't you have an iron curtan to polish?

PS. And if you're taking any of this seriously, you might want to head somewhere else before your feelings get hurt.

Cougar

Novice
Calis said:
No. We're mainly against stupid people. I have nothing against Czechs. Been to your country several times, people were nice, Prague is beautiful. You guys had the best velvet revolution ever.

I don't even have anything against communists.

However. Because we generally manage to keep the kiddies out, we get to make politically incorrect wisecracks about countries and the people that inhabit them. Can't deal with that or too dense to get the joke? Then get the fuck out.

Fair enough. But mainly because I AM actually old enough to remember the commie rule, I'm kinda allergic to that sort of attitude Spazmo expressed. Sorry for being too harsh, I just couldn't help it after reading this thread.

Calis

Pensionado
Well, crap. I prevented a flamewar. My trolling instincts suck.

Czecher

Novice
And now some IIHF News!! Canada lost with Czech Republic 6:2! Canadian team played desperatly, but was just too weak. When Canadians saw the situation, they began a fistfight, trying to hurt our players, especially Jaromir Jagr. But as a neutral observer I must admit it was a beautiful hockey.

Czecher

Novice
Well, shit, I was kidding at the time, but I guess I was right.[/quote]

You don't understand the situation. The communist rule was as bad as the nazi.
Men were constrained, interrogated, tortured and executed for nothing. They were forced to betray others. The phones were tapped and and censorship was almost everywhere. Have you read '1984' by George Orwell? Reading it was like returning to past before year 1989. If you haven't read it, you should. It's really nothing funny.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Czecher said:
Canada lost with Czech Republic 6:2! Canadian team played desperatly, but was just too weak. When Canadians saw the situation, they began a fistfight, trying to hurt our players

Canadian hockey players are such sore losers, heh. As usual.

Spazmo

Erudite
Hey, congratulations on your victory, Czech Republic. I can't defend Canadian players starting fights, but emotions generally flare in teams that are getting soundly spanked in the big game.

In any case, I'm aware of how terrible it was under the Soviets. It's just that my personal philosophy is that if you can't laugh at something, you haven't learned from it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom