Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Erasure of Codex cultural inheritance

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I honestly want to see reactions on 4chan to vata wisdom. Make it happen Bulgarian man.
Calm down king. You will fare fine exploring your own reactions and the reasons for them, no need to do the same for perfect strangers on the internet. I'm here for you, metaphorically speaking.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I honestly want to see reactions on 4chan to vata wisdom. Make it happen Bulgarian man.
Go here and ctrl+f dLtELsKK
Sadly the results are less interesting than anticipated, most people just ignored it. I'm guessing they are used to schizos posting shit like that.
eddie.JPG

Beans00

Erudite
There's some good vatnik posters, and some cringe ones.

There's also some good ukraine shill posters, and some cringe ones.

Every time I read one of nutmegs posts I get the same reaction as when I read a brucevc or cryomancer post.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I thought reposting deleted post qualified as doxing here, and I'm positively shocked to learn that in fact it really just depend on the whim of the administration.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
this whole place is ontologically dependent on the whims of the administration young man
the fucks ontologically
Fancy word for X requires Y for being. The surface of a ball requires said ball to exist, for itself to exist.
On the contrary, the RPG Codex forum doesn't require the whims of the administration to exist. It can exist without such whims.
snopes.JPG

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
this whole place is ontologically dependent on the whims of the administration young man
the fucks ontologically
Fancy word for X requires Y for being. The surface of a ball requires said ball to exist, for itself to exist.
On the contrary, the RPG Codex forum doesn't require the whims of the administration to exist. It can exist without such whims.
View attachment 42883
nigga speak english

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
the fucks ontologically
View attachment 42883
nigga speak english

This whole place is dependant on the whim of Ontopoly's administration.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom