Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review Fate reviewed

I am not retarded... stupid maybe... but not retarded....

hehehe seeing as you guys were so opposed to the cracking of fate i feel great pleasure in announcing i've cracked it well found the crack and set everything up anyway.. mwahahahahahaha

COMANSELO MAMAWEBOS, y me refiero a SLAVEMASTERT y UZORENAME o lo que sea...

Section8

Cipher
It still cost you more than you bargained for. Good luck getting the image of a woman guzzling a fountain of her own putrid diarrhoea out of your head.

didn't cost me all that much.. granted the image was disgusting but it didn't gross me out much that and i closed the window the moment i saw it so i don't remember much of it... i have a strong stomache and a strong mind images like that affect me very little.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JarlFrank said:
slavemasterTgutter said:
didn't cost me all that much.. granted the image was disgusting but it didn't gross me out much that and i closed the window the moment i saw it so i don't remember much of it... i have a strong stomache and a strong mind images like that affect me very little.

O rly?

www.goatse.cz
www.goatshe.cx
www.meatspin.com
www.2girls1cup.com
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended

Try these.

no way in hell.. i said i could take the images not that i liked em..

Taskmaster

Novice
EVERYONE I HAVE THE UNLOCK CODE IT IS!!!!!!!!

G0-G3T-A-J0B

Have fun with it! :!:

Go get a job and maybe then you can finally play your addictive fate game :D :lol:

Lumpy

Arcane
Gosh, you sure showed us, rotten Fate Unlock Code-demanders that we are.

Taskmaster

Novice
Lumpy said:
Gosh, you sure showed us, rotten Fate Unlock Code-demanders that we are.
LOL! I got fate free but i searched about 9 days to find the cracked version and i didnt get the link oh well just type something like Fate cracked version download and you need something like Bittorrent to download the crack torrent thingy man ive been on this computer all my life ever since i was like 4 ive played little crappy computer games LOL well yeah try what i said it might work

Taskmaster

Novice
Oh yeah while im still here anyone know how to like go into the scripts of fate and change my lvl or money or anything like that well just reply. WHY AM I BARELY LITERATE??????

Korgan

Arbiter
captainobviousod0.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm still amazed at the amount of effort some people are willing to go to in order to play a little game like Fate.

WHAT? PAY FOR THAT? NO WAI. THIS GAEM SUKS SHIT.

... but I want a fate unlock code plz plz plz.

ImYourFate

Novice
I need to unlock Fate, and i've seen your codes and in the "unlock code" box, it says it doesnt have enough room Mine works like this 1234-5678-8ABC....its different
PLEASE help!!! id be soooo grateful!!! i just really like this game..... :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom