Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Give out tags more liberally.

Is Darklands the best RPG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I don't even know what mine mean. But thanks for pimping my profile bum DU

Ryzer

Arcane
Can I have the "Oww the edge" tag as well? Thank you in advance.

The best ones are always the hardest to get.

Percy

Cipher
There's a lot here and they should be used more.

Crispy should have:

possibly_retarded.png

village_idiot.gif

white_knight.png

fuckwitnoob.gif

dumbfuck.gif

cuck.png

douchebag_pink.gif

productive_pete.gif

sycophanticnoob.gif

repressedhomorainbow.gif

besttagever.gif

just for starters.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
If you're going to have more than one Queen of Faggotry then 'Undisputed' should be changed to 'Disputed' until they're pitted against each other to resolve the succession issues.

Percy

Cipher
If you're going to have more than one Queen of Faggotry then 'Undisputed' should be changed to 'Disputed' until they're pitted against each other to resolve the succession issues.

I agree, make them be faced (no pun intended) with cocks and see who flinches the most.

ds

Cipher
Patron
Since some are actively trying to get tags, I'm curious who has managed to collect the most.

Owlish has
Dumbfuck

Douchebag!

Village Idiot

Repressed Homosexual

Possibly Retarded

Edgy

Shitposter

Can any other user compete with that?

Harthwain

Magister
My impression always was that special tags are for "special" people. Giving them out just for the sake of giving them out defeats its purpose.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Still waiting on my village idiot tag. I am not a very patient person. *fondles gun holster*

Beastro

Arcane
Wow, there's positive tags that are compliments?

I'm not surprised they're not used, merely that they exist in the first place.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Tags are useless because the staff are too low iq to use their own creations properly. How people who have half the forum ignored aren't tagged "safe space" is beyond me. Or those with less than the top, but get one non positive rating and throw a fit + ignore.

Hydro

Educated
russian_rpg_fan.gif

Wow, looks like an artefact from the times when RPGs were all about uniting people from all around.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom