Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I Knew It Was Horrible When...

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I heard Magical Trevor is against cows. What do you have against cows, KC?
They keep getting into my hamburger.

Fez

Erudite
In my experience it's more a problem of not enough cows getting into the hamburger, or at least the parts I'd want to eat.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fez said:
In my experience it's more a problem of not enough cows getting into the hamburger, or at least the parts I'd want to eat.

Now I know why my last hamburger tasted like the tits of that prostitute. Never saw her again after that.

They should seriously use more cow. Tastes better.

Fez

Erudite
Not a fan of long pig then? At least she's probably been tenderised with all that pounding and marinating in sauce she took daily.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Fez said:
Animal murderer. You are the Zionist Jew-Nazi to the Animal Kingdom's <s>Aboriginals</s> Palestinians.

Fez

Erudite
Just be thankful I haven't run out of animals to murder and eat yet then.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fez said:
Just be thankful I haven't run out of animals to murder and eat yet then.

I always wanted to try out a steak of an animal which is nearly extinct. You need to take the chance before they die out.

Fez

Erudite
We should try eating them before they get to that stage or otherwise we won't know the best way to cook them. Start experimenting in the kitchen now before we run out of time.

Amateur

Novice
Last time I finished the main quest after I take the armor I've been given for my efforts I couldn't find anything to do. So I joined thieves guild.

Damn it's hard to steal with this armor...

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Reclining_pregnant_elf_by_BlooberBo.jpg

Excalibur

Liturgist
dude thats a fucked picture, and you have this readily available because? haha, kc likes fat anime pron!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom