Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblibion: The Comic

foneco

Novice
Well done:)

Modo

Novice
bryce777 said:
You know, the best roleplaying I ever saw in a game was in The Curse Of Monkey Island.

The choices in one conversation were:
I'll be back
I'll BE back
I'll be BACK
I'LL be back
or
I'LL BE BACK

don`t forget the fabulous line: "Ok"

Chefe

Erudite
Twinfalls said:
(Chefe make sure you know about Eitar - check all the pics on these pages:)

Eitar's a lizard? What, like an evil lizard?

bryce777 said:
You know, the best roleplaying I ever saw in a game was in The Curse Of Monkey Island.

Section8

Cipher
My favourite bit is Murray playing with his nuts while the conversation is going on. And as much as the world doesn't need more geek funniness that relies on background knowledge of the jokes...

More.

Now.

Necropennis

Scholar
The last one deserves a
roflcopter.gif

Chefe

Erudite
fuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom