Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Old posts showing up late.

Tommy Gun

Arcane
It's not spoiling things for me, but it just happened.
So, some low activity threads have dumped a few updates, all together.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
360_F_186198178_eAOmYS23dbqxWYqMv6e37EKINnzyJxbn.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Things are totally messed up. Might even be missing posts? Getting watched threads showing up as unread, and general fuckery going on. Started in the last 30 minutes.

EDIT: I just wanted to point out that we should all prepare a lawsuit against Crispy.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Everything looks normal on my end, but I'm not really a heavy user here. I haven't changed anything myself.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
dunno if related, when I went to 'watched' threads i had 20+ items in there. Some were valid with updates I never received notifications on, going back to mid april.
Others had updates but tracker was completely broken. As in 'jump to latest' would get me to posts Id already seen, then Id scroll past even my own posts marked as 'new' and eventually I'd reach something that ive actually didnt read.
Then there were threads that I THINK ive marked as unwatched so had to do it again.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They always show up late, huh?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom