Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime PedoMarine is a big sissy

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I don't think HeroMarine is a rating spammer. He does rate lots of my posts in the political threads "Build the Wall!" for no reason.

Also, he's brazilian therefore superior to OP, therefore his arguments are all invalid. Sorry dude.
Usually in politics postings when the situation is fucked, I'll post "Build the Wall!" since it's the only sane rating. Kind of a more active "Clownworld" rating. See also, "Disgusting".

I don't think HeroMarine is a rating spammer. He does rate lots of my posts in the political threads "Build the Wall!" for no reason.

Also, he's brazilian therefore superior to OP, therefore his arguments are all invalid. Sorry dude.
Usually in politics postings when the situation is fucked, I'll post "Build the Wall!" since it's the only sane rating. Kind of a more active "Clownworld" rating. See also, "Disgusting".
Oh, I getcha.
I never use Clownworld myself because I despise the "Honkpill" for some reason. I think its too nihilistic to me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
tumblr_nqpve63KcO1s2mokto1_1280.png

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
ManletMarine thought he could ratingspam me with :shit: ratings for days on end. He knew nothing of spam. I was born in it. Molded by it. I showed him TRUE spam.

FatMarine couldn't handle it, though he valiantly deleted my posts on his wall, trying in vain to stop me. After about 20-30 minutes, the nerves got to him and he broke down crying, prompting his wife and frequently molested son to ask what was wrong.

"N-nothing, I-I can handle it!!!", he screamed in their faces, palm striking his overweight spouse in the face, breaking her already crooked nose. "I-I'll report him to staff, that m-motherfucker!!!!", PussyMarine swore to his god Bolsonaro, lost a few additional bushels of hair and wiped tears and snot from his face with his short fingered hands.

Result being that I'm disallowed from making status posts of any kind until further notice. Meanwhile BantuMarine is free to ratingspam as usual. I'm not complaining, it's a fair trade, considering he lost his face in front of everyone.

BaldMarine is a big weenie and I forced him to show his true sissified nature to this prestigious community. He will never be tall or lean or a man. I just hope his son didn't take too much of a pounding from behind yesterday because his dad got his easter ruined by an actually white person for a change.

In summary ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK
WEm-HBX-GN1-Y.jpg

You are gay

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
ManletMarine thought he could ratingspam me with :shit: ratings for days on end. He knew nothing of spam. I was born in it. Molded by it. I showed him TRUE spam.

FatMarine couldn't handle it, though he valiantly deleted my posts on his wall, trying in vain to stop me. After about 20-30 minutes, the nerves got to him and he broke down crying, prompting his wife and frequently molested son to ask what was wrong.

"N-nothing, I-I can handle it!!!", he screamed in their faces, palm striking his overweight spouse in the face, breaking her already crooked nose. "I-I'll report him to staff, that m-motherfucker!!!!", PussyMarine swore to his god Bolsonaro, lost a few additional bushels of hair and wiped tears and snot from his face with his short fingered hands.

Result being that I'm disallowed from making status posts of any kind until further notice. Meanwhile BantuMarine is free to ratingspam as usual. I'm not complaining, it's a fair trade, considering he lost his face in front of everyone.

BaldMarine is a big weenie and I forced him to show his true sissified nature to this prestigious community. He will never be tall or lean or a man. I just hope his son didn't take too much of a pounding from behind yesterday because his dad got his easter ruined by an actually white person for a change.

In summary ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK
WEm-HBX-GN1-Y.jpg

You are gay
I invented gay!

Broseph didn't!

Skorpion

Educated
Still around, still white. I can wait this bullshit curse of slowing out for as long as it takes :smug:
I read this a few times, still cant understand it.
Is this like the other site feedback thread that just went into full russian?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom