Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

rojay

Scholar
I bought the rights to this game but it was a long night and I don't know where I left them.

I'll find them soon and then development will continue. Please send money to rojay@rojay(dot)rs. Euros preferred.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Euros preferred
I can't fit a European in mail, wat do
What sort of barbarian has to ask?
edgy.png

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Was this the one with the nazis in it?
Just because somebody has unconventional kinks doesn’t make them nazis.

No, JF’s literal nazism makes him a nazi, not his foot fetisch
His what makes him a nazi? He says the wildest things sometimes. Given that he doesn't think Nazis killed people in concentration camps or started a war, when he supports the nazis, he basically supports guys in hugo boss costumes playing my little pony, promoting positive values, building cool stuff, and generally acting like a santa claus, and to him this is nazism.

I wouldn't call him a nazi, he lives in an alternative reality. He doesn't mean anything bad by it. He has a very weak grip on reality and it should be recognized for what it is, instead of labeling him something he's not.

As for racist, he may be that, but that condition afflicts 99% of human cattle, just talk to people.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
The rest of the world isn't much better, I'll give you that. To begin with, it's overwhelmingly religious.

Rate "tip fedora", "butthurt" & "retarded" if you think it's hilarious that people believe in fictional characters in the 21 century!

Spike

Educated
The rest of the world isn't much better, I'll give you that. To begin with, it's overwhelmingly religious.

Rate "tip fedora", "butthurt" & "retarded" if you think it's hilarious that people believe in fictional characters in the 21 century!
Go to church.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The current fall of Christianity ruined the world. Congrats. Live in your clown world.
Overtaking the Roman Empire by christianity meant the slow death of the West has commenced.
The 1700s called they want their scholarship back, Edward Gibbon.
The fact the idea is old does not make it wrong.
Christianity is a lot older than that.

https://victorianweb.org/authors/arnold/writings/4.html

The recent data has not been kind to Glibbon's theory. He lacked a control group, we now have one good and hard.

rojay

Scholar
Found these two Polish dudes online who said they can code so all of the money left has gone to Grdansk and they told me they'll give me an update next week. I don't want to count my chickens but I'm eating Popeye's tonight baby. GAME ON.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom