Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

VonMiskov

Educated
I will just leave it here...

Modron

Arcane
New origin story is a DIY transition involving using dry ice, restraints, and rubber bands to freeze off his wang.

Sure puts a new spin on Freeze’s opening from Heart of Ice:

“This is how I’ll always remember you. Surrounded by winter. Forever young, forever beautiful…”

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Didn't read them, but even that makes me cringe. Nora can be nothing other than the damsel in distress or concerned lover/ex.
Nora was basically something they came up with for the Batman animated series that was such a good idea, it made it's way in to the comics. Having Victor Freeze accidentally and out of desperation turn Nora in to a monster is kind of cruel. It reminds me of the time that the Superfriends was really popular back in the 1970s, so they put Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog in the DC comics. Then a few decades later, some writer with a stick up his ass about the Superfriends decided to make Wonder Dog an alien creature's disguise and he kills and eats Marvin in a really gruesome fashion.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Didn't read them, but even that makes me cringe. Nora can be nothing other than the damsel in distress or concerned lover/ex.
Nora was basically something they came up with for the Batman animated series that was such a good idea, it made it's way in to the comics. Having Victor Freeze accidentally and out of desperation turn Nora in to a monster is kind of cruel. It reminds me of the time that the Superfriends was really popular back in the 1970s, so they put Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog in the DC comics. Then a few decades later, some writer with a stick up his ass about the Superfriends decided to make Wonder Dog an alien creature's disguise and he kills and eats Marvin in a really gruesome fashion.
Meh. Sounds like there was nowhere to go with Mr. Freeze and they should have worked on a new villain instead of doubling down on his tragedy by giving him a Robin.

Elttharion

Learned
Apparently this is the leaked next character. Zoe Lawton/Lawless (get it, black character, lawless :lol:) , aka Deadshot's daughter. Lawless is kind of an OC, iirc they called her liveshot in the comics so they will say they are not the same character despite sharing the same name.

because-people-asked-heres-her-face-and-ds-v0-aznl3605nk2d1.jpg

deathstroke-and-lawless-v0-i3mghzweil2d1.jpg

deathstroke-and-lawless-v0-fojjszweil2d1.jpg

Zoe Lawton in the comics:

deadshot.jpg

liveshot-1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom