Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

What is the best Might & Magic game in the series?

• Might and Magic: Book I

Votes: 17 2.3%
  • Might and Magic II: Gates to Another World

Votes: 29 3.9%
  • Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Votes: 59 8.0%
  • Might and Magic: World of Xeen

Votes: 183 24.7%
  • Might and Magic: Swords of Xeen

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven

Votes: 210 28.3%
  • Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor

Votes: 129 17.4%
  • Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer

Votes: 26 3.5%
  • Might and Magic IX

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • Might and Magic X

Votes: 73 9.9%

• Total voters

Mauman

Learned
Might and Magic Merge

I am playing a solo necromancer/lich. Can I choose the Path of Light in MM7?
The last time I played the Dark Path with a normal party.
Yes, you can still choose the path of light. If you're already GM dark, nothing should happen to your skills. In fact, merge has options to let you switch between light and dark GM though it wipes your spells. I think you can also switch a wizard to a lich in MM8 (but not the other way around obviously).

Unless they changed it you get the ability to teleport between continents pretty darn quickly. Course there's a cost which might stop you, but I never really had a problem with it.
I've never encountered this feature. Do you mean the dimension door scrolls that are randomly dropped/available in arcane shops?
In MMM you get a sphere that lets you dimension travel between continents at certain spots not to far into the story of whatever game you're playing (like the Barrow Downs for MM7). It does require a recharge to use more than once though. I think it requires a gem or something.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
Might and Magic Merge

I am playing a solo necromancer/lich. Can I choose the Path of Light in MM7?
The last time I played the Dark Path with a normal party.
Yes, you can still choose the path of light.
I have chosen the path of light for fun. Now it seems challenging enough. I have few few HP (700) so the darkside can destroy me in seconds. Is there any defense against shrapmetal and other dark spells? And they are immune against my dark magic. This will be epic.

Cohesion

Liturgist
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
What is the point in playing merge and how does it deal with balance issues? It seems popular here, what is the appeal? Never modded any M&M games.

Kayato

Literate
Just finished MM3, I'm glad "they listened to my complaints" about MM2! However, I must say that at the moment the ending of MM2 is the one that gave me the most satisfaction.
I had some doubts about the Arena and apparently they were well founded from what I read above. I also had some doubts about the statistics and mechanics (this also happened in the previous chapters) but I think it was common for games of that period.
Some impressions about MM3:
- going from fights with hundreds of enemies to encounters with up to 3 enemies and all very fast was immediately a relief, but I'm sorry that they simplified the fight so much. Party formation is no longer important and the archer has also lost some of its usefulness.
- I preferred the old spell system, I understand the reason for the change but I hope they can keep both systems in the future.
- the inventory was really a problem, confusing and with little space, especially for all the keys and quest items, knowing in advance what to bring I would have unloaded everything to some hirelings!
- really appreciated all the graphics, system and audio upgrades

Having done I think all the quests except the unicorn one (or was it a pegasus?) I managed to have the party around the hundredth level, but if that hadn't been the case would I have had to leave the monsters' lairs to continue leveling? Is the number of loot and monsters limited?

Under spoilers I'll put some puzzles that I didn't understand well (even if I solved them)
The entrance to the dungeon in one of the wizards' castles.
"OTTFFSSEN"
"What is the watchword?"
"At five past six and five past four the watchword is near. Think often and may be discovered."
"Nine letters line the wall behind the ladder. The tenth letter would be the first in the watchword."
The answer is ten, is there a logical method to find the answer or do the clues simply suggest the word "ten"?

Cathedral of Carnage:
what is the logic on the 5 statues to be rotated in the correct cardinal points?

Are the "fire, water, air and earth" destinations of the magic mirror communicated anywhere other than inside the pyramids? In the end they were easy to find if you tried a few random terms, but I was curious to know why I only saw them written at the end with all the other "answers" in the pyramid

Advice for MM4? Or rather for World of Xeen since the GoG version only offers that. From what I understand the 4 and 5 are very connected and then a unique version came out right? Is the druid useful in MM4? In MM3 I used it and in the end I would have preferred to find a Ranger who could at least use the bow!

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
LOL. 50 GM in Dark Magic. I understand the role playing and nuker potential there, but why not more points in Earth, Air, Water, Earth? And who in their right mind would want to put ANY points in ID Monster. Worse skill than Diplomacy in MM6.
ID Monster skill is could be interesting. Now I met a Queen Medusa in Tunnels of Eofol. It would be nice to know her resistances. Of course I can see that on the net. Is it the first monster to fight with my weapons only? Trying use my blasters.
Fire:Immune
Air:Immune
Water:Immune
Earth:Immune
Mind:Immune
Spirit:Immune
Body:Immune
Light:Immune
Dark:Immune
Physical:0

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
LOL. 50 GM in Dark Magic. I understand the role playing and nuker potential there, but why not more points in Earth, Air, Water, Earth? And who in their right mind would want to put ANY points in ID Monster. Worse skill than Diplomacy in MM6.
ID Monster skill is could be interesting. Now I met a Queen Medusa in Tunnels of Eofol. It would be nice to know her resistances. Of course I can see that on the net. Is it the first monster to fight with my weapons only? Trying use my blasters.
Fire:Immune
Air:Immune
Water:Immune
Earth:Immune
Mind:Immune
Spirit:Immune
Body:Immune
Light:Immune
Dark:Immune
Physical:0

In MM6, some spell do physical damage, like rock blast and implosion. IDK why in 7/8 they decided to change so every water spell deal the same damage, while in 6, ice bolt dishes cold, poison spray dishes poison and etc. Dark Magic had skill that deals poison, skills that deal magic and physical.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
So I am using blasters against medusas. It is working strange. Usually shoot 1 or 2 and then rarely 10-20 shoots in line in turn-based mode if I hold down the attack key. Somehow in real-time is shooting continuously.

TheDeveloperDude

MagicScreen Games
Developer
I have finished the Merge.
sonny.png

MM8->MM6->MM7 order.
100% bolster - it was O.K. for the solo necromancer indoors for the latter dungeons.
The Merge expansion at the end was a puzzle game only. Necro can spam infinite Armaggedons, so outdoors are easy.

MM6 had huge dungeons that was great. Playing MM7 immediately after 6 was like "what is this tiny hole dungeon?" experience.

Jack Slash

Literate
@TheDeveloperDude, congratulations on finishing your run! How many hours did it take?

MM6 had huge dungeons that was great. Playing MM7 immediately after 6 was like "what is this tiny hole dungeon?" experience.

This was my biggest disappointment with (otherwise still great) 7 and 8, as well. My first playthrough of M&M6 took multiple attempts because the scale of even the starter dungeons was straight-up intimidating, and going back to the inn for a night of R&R was the norm, not the exception. The dungeons themselves varied enough that each felt like its own little theme park, and it was easy to choose favourites and underdogs (when I die, bury me in the Tomb of VARN).

Then M&M7 comes along, and certain dungeons are literally just a single room with a boss in it. I think only the Dwarven Barrows deserve a special mention as a throwback to the previos chapter of the series. And M&M8 is pretty much the same in that regard.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Advice for MM4? Or rather for World of Xeen since the GoG version only offers that. From what I understand the 4 and 5 are very connected and then a unique version came out right? Is the druid useful in MM4? In MM3 I used it and in the end I would have preferred to find a Ranger who could at least use the bow!
Sorry a little late to the party, I hope this is still useful advice. Yes, MM4 was initially released standalone, with multiple things that just did nothing (the reflectors, the pyramids, one of the Sphinxes, 2 of the towers, 1 of the dungeon, maybe more I don't remember). Then MM5 came out, you could either install it standalone and play it on its own, or it installed on top of MM4 and formed World of Xeen, with the ability to go back and forth between the worlds, the full campaigns from both, and then an extra bit after you completed both main games. Then WOX was released on its own, the same version as you'd get by combining the games came on some compilation, and then there was the WOX CD version which came on 2 CDs. All versions of WOX, no matter how you get them, are identical in gameplay IIRC.

Druid/ranger in MM3 have their own spellbook with unique spells, and only little overlap with the sorcerer or cleric ones. In WOX they instead overlap with portions of both other spellbooks and no longer get anything unique, but the spells they get are also the more basic and frankly least useful ones, I never considered a druid/ranger a replacement for either a sorcerer/archer or cleric/paladin in WOX. The starting party has a ranger, and it's often the only one I replace (often with an archer).

I don't remember the specifics of the puzzles you mentioned in MM3, but I think every puzzle can be figured out by hints alone (some are tougher than others). The mirror words you find in the pyramid are probably just to make endgame travelling speedier and less annoying, I don't think you can get them earlier.

grimer

Learned
- going from fights with hundreds of enemies to encounters with up to 3 enemies and all very fast was immediately a relief, but I'm sorry that they simplified the fight so much. Party formation is no longer important and the archer has also lost some of its usefulness.
yea that was my main gripe with 3. they also removed a lot of crowd control spells since you're only fighting 3 enemies at a time now which further stripped away any semblance of tactics to the combat. i would hate this game but the exploration carries it so hard. i liked delving through a dungeon and finding a key that opens a different dungeon which contains some mysterious sci-fi object that you need to collect for the end of the game. i liked all the scattered bits of info that you piece together or even just clearing monster camps and finding hidden treasure. i think 3 did this better than 2 and 4 (haven't played 5 yet), and most rpgs for that matter.

The entrance to the dungeon in one of the wizards' castles.
"OTTFFSSEN"
"What is the watchword?"
"At five past six and five past four the watchword is near. Think often and may be discovered."
"Nine letters line the wall behind the ladder. The tenth letter would be the first in the watchword."
The answer is ten, is there a logical method to find the answer or do the clues simply suggest the word "ten"?
i got stuck there too but looking back it now, the hints were adequate. OTTFFSSEN are the initials of the first 9 numbers. it says the watchword is near five past six (11) and five past four (9). it even spoils the answer with "think of-ten".

the worst riddle imo was from one of the gravestones on the first island that goes "what is too much for one, just enough for two but nothing for three?" i answered "love" but the correct answer was "secret". why can't one person keep a secret? also love was more fitting since the reward was info related to the love triangle between the two wizards and the mermaid.

Cathedral of Carnage:
what is the logic on the 5 statues to be rotated in the correct cardinal points?
it was written on one of the walls in the temple of moo.

Druid/ranger in MM3 have their own spellbook with unique spells, and only little overlap with the sorcerer or cleric ones. In WOX they instead overlap with portions of both other spellbooks and no longer get anything unique, but the spells they get are also the more basic and frankly least useful ones, I never considered a druid/ranger a replacement for either a sorcerer/archer or cleric/paladin in WOX. The starting party has a ranger, and it's often the only one I replace (often with an archer).
i included a ranger in my party for xeen because i wanted another character that can fight and heal for the early game and cast lloyd's beacon later.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
is there any writeup on merge from power gaming perspective? Anything that would help me understand what it really is. For example if I create ranger in mm7 and jumps to mm6, do I get mastery in all magic schools? If i play as vampire and jump to mm6, do I gain mastery in everything or need to wait for promotion or things?

UndeadHalfOrc

Novice
So in MM5's starting town, Castleview, there are two chest puzzles, one of which is easy (numbers 1 to 9), the other being "pitchfork"
How are you supposed to be able to guess Pitchfork? Does the game feature any in-game clues for it?

Dorateen

Arcane
Wasn't that the type of word puzzle where you just have to arrange the letters to spell out the word? Trying different combinations, as soon as you get enough letters, it's a matter of figuring out what makes sense.

This is the page from the journal when I was playing Xeen, showing the letters and rearranging them to spell Pitchfork.

DjisLnX.jpg

Last edited:

behold_a_man

Educated
So in MM5's starting town, Castleview, there are two chest puzzles, one of which is easy (numbers 1 to 9), the other being "pitchfork"
How are you supposed to be able to guess Pitchfork? Does the game feature any in-game clues for it?
This is possibly the only puzzle I ever saw in any RPG where you could use some basic topological sort to brute-force it; if I recall correctly, if you clicked on a letter and then (anytime later) on its predecessor in the word, the chest with the later letter changed its state; so, you could just figure out which chest closes after some sequence of operations on chests and establish a partial order between chests that way.

UndeadHalfOrc

Novice
Thanks very much, Dorateen and behold_a_man. This was bothering me a ton since I could not find satisfactory info anywhere else.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
is there any writeup on merge from power gaming perspective? Anything that would help me understand what it really is. For example if I create ranger in mm7 and jumps to mm6, do I get mastery in all magic schools? If i play as vampire and jump to mm6, do I gain mastery in everything or need to wait for promotion or things?
The mastery restrictions follow MM7 and MM8 classes. So you need the promotion quests, even if you move to MM6.

Eisen

Learned
Have anyone tried MAW mod?
https://www.nexusmods.com/mightandmagicviii/mods/11

It seems MMMerge on steroids

Overview
The mod is very big and changes most game mechanics, for simplicity I'll divide in the following sections:
- What you need to know
- Item rework
- Stats rework
- Class rework
- Skill rework
- Spells rework
- Monster rework
- Alchemy rework
- Crafting System
- Bolster & Difficulty rework
- Mechanics rework
- Solo leveling

What you need to know
The mod has been balanced to be medium difficulty for veteran players. There is an easy mode that can be enabled in "Extra settings". Especially early on it might be a challenge even for veteran players due to the jump in difficulty. Here’s some advice to help you familiarize yourself with the dynamics of the mod.

- Monsters are much stronger, weapons more useful and spells more balanced. Forget what you know about some spell, class or weapon being useless : it has probably been changed.
- Defensive skills are important even early in the game. Bodybuilding has been changed so that it doesn’t fall off late game. Early on it will greatly increase your hitpoints, consider prioritizing it.
- Meditation has been buffed significantly to reduce downtime, and buff casters early. Later on spell costs increase significantly though.
- Because monsters move faster than you and you can't dodge their attacks, pulling monsters is now key to victory, and carelessly alerting too many monsters will get you killed very fast.
- Try to fight monsters that aren’t too much higher level than you, monster and player strength increases exponentially with level.
- Items and stats are much more significant than in vanilla

That’s really all you need to know to get started, just install and enjoy the fun

But if you’re curious to know more about the mod and the specific changes, read on:

Item Rework
- Items can now have up to 3 enchants: 2 base enchants and 1 special.
- You will have a chance to find ancient and primordial items:
- Ancients will have higher stats.
- Primordials will be similar to ancients but with consistently perfect rolls.
- Items have item level shown
- Enchants that increase your damage output are now stronger and apply to spells as well.
- Special enchantments that increase magic school levels now provide a flat bonus.
- You can now sort current inventory by pressing R, and all party inventory by pressing T
- pressing E will assign the current player all the alchemy items when sorting with T
- Some actions have been taken to prevent save-scumming to get loot
- You can press R when in shops to reroll all the item
- Gold cost depends on the loot power
- Items will now show power and vitality changes with currently equipped item, check the Stats rework section for more info
- Items with enchant that add damage to attack will increase also all spell damage by that amount if equipped in main hand
- Doesn't apply to strength+fire damage enchant
- AoE and shotgun spells will gain 40% of that amount

Weapons
- Weapons have attack speed stat
- Damage will be multiplied by the attack speed
- This is not shown in stats menu
- Elemental enchants and spells are not affected
- Weapons will tend to get slower as you progress, making speed cap very hard to reach

Stats Rework
- Stats now provide 1 effect every 5 points (e.g., 500 Might will increase melee/ranged damage by 100).
- Might now applies to bows as well.
- Each stat has a unique additional bonus (visible by right-clicking the stat in the menu):
- Might: Every 10 points increase physical damage by 1%.
- Int/Pers: Every 10 points increase spell damage by 1% and spell critical damage by 1.5% (only the highest between the two will be applied).
- Endurance: Every 10 points increase health by 1%.
- Accuracy: Every 10 points increase melee/bow critical damage by 3%.
- Speed: Every 10 points increase increases attack speed by 2% and cast speed by 1%.
- Luck: Every 15 points increase critical strike chance by 0.5% (base crit % is 5%).
- Luck: Every 5 points will increase all resistances by 1.
- Armor Class: Reduces physical damage taken.

You can now see POWER and VITALITY stats:
- Power will show the DPS you are capable of
- If you don't have any offensive quickspell, the highest between melee or ranged damage will be shown
- Spell will count only for a single hit
- If fireball is equipped, power is counted only as if 1 monster was hit
- If shrapnel is equipped, power is counted only as if 1 hit is done
- Vitality show your effective health:
- It accounts for damage reduction from resistances and Armor Class

Resistances
- Now are in percentage and no longer rolled randomly;
- Cap is at 93.75%.
- Light damage is now reduced by the lowest between your mind and body resistance
- Dark damage is now reduced by the lowest elemental resistance
- Energy damage is now reduced by the lowest resistance
- Reduced amount depends on monster level
- The amount shown in stats menu is the amount of damage reduction vs same level monster enemies
- When right-clicking a monster you will already see the reduced damage, press alt to show unreduced damage
- Monster resistances will no longer have immunities, but will still take much less damage
- Damage to monster with resistances is no longer random
- Each 100 resistance means half damage, the actual formula is: damage/2^(res/100)

Skill Rework
- Most weapon and armor skills have been rebalanced; for complete information, check the in-game tooltips:
- Weapons are now on par with damage in terms of damage output; they are better compared to single-target ranged spells but weaker than shotgun and AoE spells
- Armors will now also provide magic resistance
- Weapons are now balanced between each other
- Id Item, Id Monster, Repair, Merchant and Disarm are now shared to all party members
- Click on the skill to share to all party
- Regeneration and Meditation will now be much stronger and work continuously instead of every 10 seconds
- You can now reset your skill points at the Seer, Judge Gray, or Oracle.
- Masteries (Expert/Master/GM) will automatically be grant once you get to the required skill level, if you had previously

Class Rework
- most underused classes have been balanced to have some uniqueness
- misc skills are now a bit more accessible

MAW Classes
- Added Seraphim, Death Knight and Shaman Class
- Press the icon top right on party creation to enable them
- Make sure to read their perks by right clicking on the class name
- Classes can be promoted crossworld (MM8 only on 2nd promotion)
- Classes with multiple promotions available will get a random promotion.
- You can just save/reload until you get the desired promotion.

Spells Rework
- Many spells have been rebalanced
- Leveling a 2nd school will now cost half of the skill points, a 3rd one will cost 1/3, and so on
- Body and Spirit school have 1 extra healing spell
- ASCENSION
- This skill replaces learning
- Reduce mana cost of spells on by 10-20-30-40% on N-E-M-GM.
- Increasing the spell will ascend the spells of it's current tier (tier 1 are all cost 1 spells, tier 11 are all the cost 30 spells; different values for dark/light)
- Ascended spells will cost more and deal more damage
- To keep up with the increasing spell cost, meditation will now restore mana continuously and a much more faster rate
- Control effects, such as fear or paralysis, are much more reliable, depending on the skill itself, but last for less time.

Monsters
- Monster hitpoints have been doubled
- Monsters deal double damage early on, and keep pace with increased player hitpoint and defenses, ending up at around 12 times vanilla damage at level 100 and x 250 at level 250, so you will need to balance both the offensive and defensive part of your build.
- Most monster, melee in particular, have increased speed
- Most ranged attacks now have homing, making dodging shots difficult. You can only dodge ranged attacks by running in and out of range or dodging behind an object/wall. Homing missiles can be disabled.
- With monsters automatically hitting and outrunning player, carefully pulling monsters becomes essential to survival.
- Monster resistance capped to 200, removing magic immunity.
- Many annoying skills have been removed or chance heavily reduced (dispel for example)
- You can now change difficulty, getting more loot rewards and more.
- check the bolster/difficulty section.

Alchemy
- Reworked the whole alchemy recipes/potions.
- There a less amount of potions, but each one of them will be useful
- Buff potions have now 5 charges and last for 6 hours
- Some potions will have some power requirement to work
- Pressing alt will show you the recipes
- Health and mana potions will now heal much more based on power level and will remain relevant throughout the game
- In single player, you have 2 shortcuts that will automatically consume the strongest health/mana (G and V key) potion from inventory (15-second cooldown)
- Alchemy has been balanced vs light magic to provide ca double buffs but it doesnt reduce the cost of other spellschools and lacks the many nonbuffing spells Light has.
- Alchemy buffs do not stack with Light magic
- Access to either Light Magic or Alchemy makes the party much stronger than without it
Down here the full recipe list:

Crafting
- 14 new crafting items have been added
- They are dropped randomly when killing monsters and in shops
- The higher the monster level, the higher is the drop chance
- 10 of them are gems, that increase the lowest between base enchants strength
- You will find stronger gems as you progress in the game
- Crafting cube, increases base stats (such as weapon damage or AC) and special enchant strength
- Hourglass, adds a normal enchant to an item that has already a normal and a special enchant
- The Eye, adds a special enchant to an item with 2 normal enchants
- Mirror, duplicates any equipment (artifacts excluded). Very rare.
In addition to that, there are some crafting you can do with potions

Tips:
- Enchant is predetermined, so save and reload will not change the outcome
- You can check the outcome before using the item by pressing ALT
- If you use any crafting item, such as gems, the outcome will change

Bolster & Difficulty
- There are 2 game modes, and you can check bolster value by right clicking level in stats menu:
- Free Progression (set monster bolster to on):
- Recommended if you want to play just 1 of the 3 continents, or one continent at a time. You can also move freely between continents but arent rewarded for doing so.
- Bolster is no longer applied unless you change continent
- When you change continents, monsters will retain the levels you gained from other continents
- Along with monster strength, loot strength will increase, including base stats, value, and enchants
### Example
- You clear Might and Magic 6 at level 100.
- Going to MM7 will increase all monster levels by 100, requiring you to start from the beginning without skipping.
- You finish MM7 at level 180 and then proceed to MM8.
- Monster levels are now increased by 180.
- Going back to MM6 will increase monster levels by 80 (180-100=80).

- Horizontal Progression (set monster bolster to off):
- Recommended if you plan to clear the full game
- There is no monster bolster
- Monsters will scale naturally up to level 250+
- You will need to change continent often to be able to progress
- Only loot will be "bolstered"
- Most skills skills masteries will require 6-12-20 to learn E-M-GM
- There are teleporters conveniently placed in starting cities (New Sorpigal, Harmondale, Ravenshore)

- Difficulty:
- You can choose between Easy-MAW-Hard-Hell-Nightmare
- Damage and monster HP will be multiplied corrispondently by 0.7 - 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 3
- Loot power will be increased by 0% - 0% - 10% - 20% - 40%
- Monster density will increase aswell
- Once in Nightmare you can't change difficulty
- You can't save nor teleport with monsters in the nearbies
- Dungeons will now spawn elite monsters, with unique abilities
- Exiting a dungeon before killing a set amount of monsters will make monsters resurrect (a message will be shown)
- Killing most enemies will give you some exp-gold and crafting item

Mechanics Rework
- Dual-wielding weapons will now allow the player to benefit fully from both weapons.
- Minotaurs can dual wield axes and 2h axes, at expert and master.
- Recovery is now multiplicative; a 50 bonus recovery will increase attack speed by 50%.
- Player projectiles will now home in on the target.
- Monster projectiles will now tend to home players:
- Moving sideways is not enough to dodge, but running is enough
- Flying up and down doesn't work

Solo
The game is designed to make solo play viable.
It will be much harder at first, but you can concentrate all of your resources into 1 character and get 5 times the normal experience from monsters.
In addition to that there are some QoL changes:
- Multibag: You can now store up to 5 items in the inventory
- Heroes Boon: You have permanent wizard eye and torch light
- Teleport: Town Portal and Lloyd beacon scrolls are not consumed on use
- Master of all: You can learn many misc skills up to GM (Alchemy, Disarm Trap, Merchant, Identify Item/Monster, Repair)

Mauman

Learned
Oh boy, let's make ranged weapons even MORE useless.

I'm all for mechanical changes and whatnot, but making the monsters faster and borderline inescapable? uh....

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
my fav part is mentioning classes rebalances but not providing any read on that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom