Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Tormented Souls 2 - sequel to the excellent survival horror revival title - in development

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This was announced in August but I only just heard about it.

Full announcement hustle
Caroline Walker returns in the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning classic survival horror! Stalk the shadow-drenched halls of haunting monasteries and other nightmarish locations, and brace yourself to confront terrifying creatures armed only with makeshift weapons as you desperately try to rescue your cursed sister.

After the events at Wildberger Hospital, Caroline yearns for a normal life with her younger sister, Anna. However, fate has other plans. Conventional remedies prove futile as Anna falls victim to a mysterious affliction, coughing blood and experiencing blackened eyes and moments of unconsciousness. In a desperate bid to save her sister, Caroline must turn to the supernatural...

Step into the nightmare that is Puerto Miller, a remote Southern American town with a chilling past. Founded by the antient, reclusive Ismuit tribe, the town conceals unspeakable horrors beneath its ancient exterior. Explore its dark secrets if you dare...

Face pulse-pounding combat as you confront monstrous creatures using a range of ingenious makeshift weapons. Every corner may hide an enemy, so resource management is key to survival.

Utilise logic and reasoning to forge connections between items found in the environment and intricately designed puzzles. Creatively combine resources to unlock twisted enigmas and delve deeper into the dark mysteries that shroud your path.

I loved the first game from 2021 (Codex thread). Same studio this time around, no idea if it's the same personnel or what. Game slated for release sometime in 2024. Now you know as much as I do.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Fan interviewer/youtuber summarizes a conversation with the devs. No real time interview footage.

* New game takes place across a whole town.
* Quick select weapons, no need to go into inventory every time.
* Stalker enemy a la "Mr. X".
* No over-the-shoulder camera this time either. Still dynamic fixed only! Yes!
* Unreal Engine, not Unity this time. Much improved gfx.
* Item combining and weapon upgrading which is new.
* Once again, only one difficulty setting. No easy mode.
* However save system will have an option for unlimited saves if you don't want classic limited tapes.
* Pro voice actors this time.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is the first game good? I have it on steam from spoopy bundle some time ago and like all october i usually play horror games or 2 (i know it's november but still)

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
It's good, yes.
I wish it had inventory managment, better enemy variety and a different player character (the chick just doesn't fit, neither art- nor character-wise), but it's still great, especially considering today's gaming landscape.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom