Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

8 days and no Volourn?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What is this? A new topic a day, at least, was on the cards and now, there's been nothing! Nothing at all for 8 whole days! That's over a week!

It hasn't even been two months and he's given up.

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hey, I've been gone for a while (without internet access...). What happened to Volourn and what the hell is the thing with all the caveyboy signatures?

Jed

Cipher
We defeated him, that's what happened. He couldn't get banned, and he couldn't get anyone give a real shit about his "reatardo" posts, so he's given up... for now.

Balor

Arcane
I bet. Go us!
On the other hand, I even miss his posts somehow... entertainment value and all.

Seven

Erudite
Kthan75 said:
Hey, I've been gone for a while (without internet access...). What happened to Volourn and what the hell is the thing with all the caveyboy signatures?

I think they're doing it to annoy Sol, but then he started doing it, so I suppose they must be doing it to annoy me, or maybe I just have an over-inflated-sense of my own self worth. In times like this it's always best to just make up a reason and just ride it out.

It is plausible that they're just razzing caveboy. :wink:

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
He's in a hospital with anal stitches because someone took him up on his offer and paid him a visit at his appartment.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Sadly, everything in this thread until now ha sbeen false. I wish it was all true; but alas it was not emant to be. There is still hope for the future! :D

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
Volourn was for the first time introduced to the joys of marijuana. There, I've cracked the secret.

Jed

Cipher
Volourn said:
Sadly, everything in this thread until now ha sbeen false. I wish it was all true; but alas it was not emant to be. There is still hope for the future!
You're overcompensating.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Is Volourn a Rogue AI? It'd be a nice change to the old 'Rogue AI's must be super-powerful and world-menacing' cliche.

Why can't a Rogue AI just be a lovable, gender-challenged, decaying-into-total-retardedness spammer?

Volourn as the ultimate villain in System Shock 3!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yeah, well, he's had some sort of a mental breakdown, or someone hacked his account. Who knows which is more plausible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom