Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone wanna buy some games?

VenomByte

Scholar
I'm selling all my PC games on ebay.

Many of them are compatible with the Codex Hive-Mind, so I thought you guys might be interested.

Games here

Normally I'll only bother to post to the UK, but for you lovely people I could make an exception (Assuming you cover extra postage costs)

Callaxes

Arbiter
You bought the Collectors Edition for Oblivion? Dear god man, dear god...

VenomByte

Scholar
Callaxes said:
You bought the Collectors Edition for Oblivion? Dear god man, dear god...

I know, I know... despite bitching about Oblivion here for 4 or 5 months prior to its release. Hypocritical, no?

I was naively optimistic that it might be playable - or if not, fixable by mods (like Morrowind). Obviously I was very, very wrong...

Shoelip

Arbiter
At least I'm not a hypocrite, I was totally hyped about the game until I played it for a few hours and realized that it was really nothing like what was promised. Then I found this hole. :D :) :? :(

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shoelip said:
At least I'm not a hypocrite, I was totally hyped about the game until I played it for a few hours and realized that it was really nothing like what was promised. Then I found this hole. :D :) :? :(

Same with me. I liked Morrowind, then checked out Daggerfall and loved it.
I couldn't know that they would screw up that much, especially since they made so many promises.

Whatever. Why do you sell so many of your games, though, asking just out of curiosity.

Shoelip

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
Shoelip said:

I couldn't know that they would screw up that much, especially since they made so many promises.

Wow weird, that is exactly what happened to me! :lol:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Shoelip said:
JarlFrank said:
Shoelip said:

Wow weird, that is exactly what happened to me! :lol:

It's a conspiracy!!!

I feel sad for all the Fallout fans who don't know what Bethesda has become and believe all the hype.

Shoelip

Arbiter
I haven't really noticed many fallout fans who think Bethesda will do a good job. What's interesting is that I've noticed a few folks who've said that they've never played a Fallout game before but they heard good things about them so they're looking forward to FO3. We should really get active and try to get people to play FO 1 & 2 before 3 comes out.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Shoelip said:
I haven't really noticed many fallout fans who think Bethesda will do a good job. What's interesting is that I've noticed a few folks who've said that they've never played a Fallout game before but they heard good things about them so they're looking forward to FO3. We should really get active and try to get people to play FO 1 & 2 before 3 comes out.

Yeah, but how can you convince Bethesda fanboys to get Fallout 1 and 2, and to the games to work on their new über leet PCs?

And it's getting quite off-topic now, let's rather discuss this in the best thread ever or something.

VenomByte

Scholar
JarlFrank said:
Why do you sell so many of your games, though, asking just out of curiosity.

A couple of reasons really...

1) I need some cash, and I don't want to whore myself out as a pretty-boy to horny middle-aged businessmen. I might as well sell the games while they still have some value.

2) Most of them I never play any more. Those I do I've already completed a dozen times anyway. There are lots of other productive things I want to do with my time, getting rid of the games will help motivate me.

Nedrah

Erudite
Yeah, also you get to rebuild your game library from scratch once this particular mindset is gone again. Great fun to be had there.

VenomByte

Scholar
Nah... I still have a bunch of, um, backed-up games in case boredom strikes badly...

denizsi

Arcane
You don't ship outside UK? This is getting frustrating, finding incredible deals which won't be shipped outside US/UK.

Fez

Erudite
No, he said in the OP he would for Codexers. As long as you're paying the postage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom