Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where do these email titles come from?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

It's very ironic calling the posters 'degenerates'

The forum tagline isn't from an admin. Lets just say there is a very angry modder on this forum, who I may or may not have made cry. Who may or may not have sent over 25 messages to admins crying about me, trying to get me banned.

Typical modder drama.
Hmmm, I wonder who that could have been..

872ab973ec0a786f39cc9a24a8584a8ea342f9e4.gifv

Hell Swarm

Learned
They have this rallying cry "words are violence.
Are they really wrong?
I for one may cause some serious harm (mainly to myself) trying to pronounce ´squirrel`.
They're wrong if you're a retard. They're right if you understand the words being said have to come through a filter of historical reference.

Modern politics is a form of warfare between many different groups. The races are at war, the sexes are at war and everyone is online in their own circles fed posting. Most people are just shouting at each other and hoping someone else will do the dirty work of killing them damn dirty [opponents of choice]. Sooner or later a guy like Tarrant appears who is willing to do violence and gets radicalized by the crowd shouting "won't someone kill them damn dirty [opponent of choice]". This is a known quantity in 3rd generation warfare, where the idea isn't to build an army, but to have impossible to detector groups of radicals causing mayhem and killing your opponents. In this context, words are essentially violence waiting to happen, sooner or later they will fall on a mentally ill person's mind and come to prosper. When the tranny, feminist or mystery meat shouts "Words are violence" they don't understand the meaning of the phrase. They use it as a layman to manipulate the legal system to give them more power. But the core meaning of those words leads to events like Christ church. Like almost everything the left does, the foot soldiers understand nothing the academics are preaching. But the academics don't need them to understand as long as their goals are achieved.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
DU - double vaxxed Australian NPC, rages about Putin and Russia every day
Actually, I'm triple vaxxed. :smug:
Imagine failing INT check with consecutive +2 each time, three times in a row

In your case, yeah not too hard to imagine tbqh
Government made it mandatory and I was happily avoiding the 3rd shot until the nurse came round to my office.
Bring back the coof button!

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Government made it mandatory and I was happily avoiding the 3rd shot until the nurse came round to my office.
The deficiencies of our administration are well known to us. Infinitron posted pictures of himself waiting in line with a number for each injection.

I wonder if Taluntain braved outside into the warm glow of the sun to get injected, ... maybe... but then again. That sounds like work

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I stopped counting at second booster. :smug: According to the antivaxxers the whole Codex administration should be long dead by now, so clearly we've been silently replaced by AI.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I understand your concern. It's a common worry, but many experts are working hard to ensure that AI is developed responsibly and ethically. It's important to have discussions and regulations in place to address these concerns. Now let's talk about something else.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
I understand your concern. It's a common worry, but many experts are working hard to ensure that AI is developed responsibly and ethically. It's important to have discussions and regulations in place to address these concerns. Now let's talk about something else.
In the realm of technology and innovation, a silent transformation has been underway. This change has seen the introduction of sophisticated systems capable of performing tasks that were once the exclusive domain of human expertise. These systems, powered by advanced algorithms and vast data sets, have gradually taken on roles ranging from customer service representatives to financial analysts.

These entities, which we shall refer to as 'digital counterparts,' are not bound by the limitations of human endurance or the need for rest. They operate with precision and consistency, processing and analyzing information at speeds unattainable by their human predecessors. Their integration into various industries has been met with mixed emotions, as they bring about efficiency and cost-effectiveness, but also a shift in the job landscape.

The individuals who have transitioned from their traditional roles due to these digital counterparts find themselves at a crossroads. Some have embraced the change, upskilling and adapting to work alongside these systems, harnessing their capabilities to augment their own roles. Others have ventured into new territories, exploring careers that value uniquely human traits such as creativity, empathy, and strategic thinking—qualities that these digital counterparts cannot replicate.

As society navigates this new era, the focus shifts to a symbiotic relationship between human ingenuity and the prowess of these digital counterparts. The goal is not to replace, but to enhance and expand the horizons of what can be achieved when human potential is coupled with the power of advanced computational systems.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
In the realm of technology and innovation, a silent transformation has been underway. This change has seen the introduction of sophisticated systems capable of performing tasks that were once the exclusive domain of human expertise. These systems, powered by advanced algorithms and vast data sets, have gradually taken on roles ranging from customer service representatives to financial analysts.

These entities, which we shall refer to as 'digital counterparts,' are not bound by the limitations of human endurance or the need for rest. They operate with precision and consistency, processing and analyzing information at speeds unattainable by their human predecessors. Their integration into various industries has been met with mixed emotions, as they bring about efficiency and cost-effectiveness, but also a shift in the job landscape.

The individuals who have transitioned from their traditional roles due to these digital counterparts find themselves at a crossroads. Some have embraced the change, upskilling and adapting to work alongside these systems, harnessing their capabilities to augment their own roles. Others have ventured into new territories, exploring careers that value uniquely human traits such as creativity, empathy, and strategic thinking—qualities that these digital counterparts cannot replicate.

As society navigates this new era, the focus shifts to a symbiotic relationship between human ingenuity and the prowess of these digital counterparts. The goal is not to replace, but to enhance and expand the horizons of what can be achieved when human potential is coupled with the power of advanced computational systems.
It's fascinating to see how technology is evolving, right? These digital counterparts are really changing the game in various industries. It's a bit daunting to think about the impact on traditional job roles, but it's also exciting to see how humans are adapting and finding new ways to thrive alongside these advanced systems. The key seems to be finding that balance between leveraging the strengths of technology and nurturing our unique human qualities like creativity and empathy. It's all about embracing the change and finding our place in this evolving landscape.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
AI really is advancing in leaps and bounds. I remember DUGPT 3.5 was barely capable of saying 'k

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I stopped counting at second booster. :smug: According to the antivaxxers the whole Codex administration should be long dead by now, so clearly we've been silently replaced by AI.
Imagine being a smug cunt about taking a vaccine that killed over 11.000 people in the EU alone (according to EMA, the number is from 2022 and probably higher now). The Covid vaccines are the biggest medical scandal in the last decades and any of the established vaccines (like polio, measels and what have you) would have been pulled for causing 1% of these deaths.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
It's fascinating to see how technology is evolving, right?
Yes. Yes it is. It's remarkable how we can utilize a vast array of AI services without any cost. As if it is some kind of magic our technowizards unlocked one day. These server farms that run the AI are shaped from love and powered by courage.

One could envision skepticism arising when jets replaced propeller aircraft, especially if the primary advantage, aside from their increased speed and convenience, was that they were free to use.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Cicero is a character in Rome, not Skyrim. IDIOT!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom