Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Gear Strive - ArcSys fighting game

Sarathiour

Cipher
Next stop is them getting back to blazeblue, and the loli bait evolving into ragna being a proud pedo.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
A lot of mad people on the forums. Don't know why they don't just leave a bad review, thumbs down the season 2 update and move on to a less pozzed game.
Its clearly that ARS went full pedal to the metal.

Shadowfang

Arcane
A lot of mad people on the forums. Don't know why they don't just leave a bad review, thumbs down the season 2 update and move on to a less pozzed game.
Its clearly that ARS went full pedal to the metal.
Because the game is still fun to play :positive:
It probably got even better. People were complaining about slow loading times and it seems the game has improved a lot in that department.
Its average population also exploded because of the EVO aftermath.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
v9lmdY5.jpg

:prosper:

Reever

Scholar
Patron
A lot of mad people on the forums.
A lot of people mad everywhere. /v/, r*ddit, twitter. Everywhere it's filled with bridget discussion and I don't think I've seen one person discussing gameplay. It's all about the troons or the transphobes Even this thread got more active now than it's ever been since the game's release.

Now imagine that feeling but for regular world history and economic terms. What is recession? Realtime memoryholing across everything.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
A lot of mad people on the forums.
A lot of people mad everywhere. /v/, r*ddit, twitter. Everywhere it's filled with bridget discussion and I don't think I've seen one person discussing gameplay. It's all about the troons or the transphobes Even this thread got more active now than it's ever been since the game's release.
Not much to discuss about this game anyway. It's really just a boring game.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Thank god i didn't give them my money.
The woke mindset doesn't only infect the aesthetics but also the gameplay.

The attempts to reduce the skill gaps and make the game more inclusive also fit this sick ideology and i prefer to spend my time on a deeper game.

Bumpu.

First a bizarre Easter Egg a chunk of the new target audience and even a lot of ArcSys oldbie fans wouldn't get in the White House level (https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2022/mar/29/bill-clinton-guilty-gear/)

Then the thing with Testament.

Then the thing with Bridget (and I had been hoping for years for him to return too).

Then I find out there's been little-to-no support/news/DLC for DNF Duel since it was released.

And now apparently the BlazBlue creator has left ArcSys.

What the Hell is going on inside the company?

I liked his walk-the-dog-yo-yo-trick animation for his forward walk animation, alright?

I don't get the funny look as I REALLY don't like the trans-rights activists that have latched onto him.

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
release 06.04

and Asuka teaser. plus confirmation of Season 3.
1678595589500.png

Last edited:

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
What the fuck did they do to Bedman? What's the lore behind him becoming such a whiny boy?

Reever

Scholar
Patron
Not really surprised to see them completely remove his rewind mechanic considering how dumbed down every character in this game is.
Really weak season. Maybe asuka will be interesting but I doubt it.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Another trannified character, still no Johnny or Slayer.

What happened to Daisuke? Guilty Gear is being destroyed before our eyes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom