Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NEWS: True VTMB Patch 4.04AT JUST RELEASED

sheek

Arbiter
PS -- My forums do not have many users because, unlike the kiddie boards that you are used to, we don't allow children on tessmage.com. We also don't allow assholes, which these days means that there's almost nobody leftover. We're a small and intimate group of adults, and that's just the way I like it. No kids, no brats, no frustrated male virgins who decry nude mods... just grown-ups having fun. With any luck, you may experience that feeling yourself some day. Laughing

You're right, that is pretty funny.

Astromarine

Erudite
dear lord, the delusions of grandeur never get old. This person was laughable in the WoW forums, and so it remains. Don't bother trying to shut it up though, it thinks it's such grand shit that it just gets encouraged.

Amasius

Augur
Tessera said:
That kid has utterly destroyed VTMB and he knows it.
Nice compliments like this make you so popular, baby. You are aware, that your restoring is crossing the fine line between patch and mod, yes? But I do believe that you did a good job with the Malkavian dialogues - you seem to have a good grasp for the thinking of nutcases.

Tessera said:
PS -- My forums do not have many users because, unlike the kiddie boards that you are used to, we don't allow children on tessmage.com. We also don't allow assholes, which these days means that there's almost nobody leftover. We're a small and intimate group of adults, and that's just the way I like it. No kids, no brats, no frustrated male virgins who decry nude mods... just grown-ups having fun. With any luck, you may experience that feeling yourself some day.
Almost nobody? I'd say theres nobody left. So I deduce that the "other" members of your forum must be your alts.

It's kinda cute how you insist that nude mods are for adults. I was only interested in nude mods in my puberty. Since then I prefer real tits and not some pixels on a computer screen. But with any luck, you may experience that feeling yourself some day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom